Plastic Dip Spray

you might be onto sumthin here...... redneck powder coating
oh, and have some rep points for sharing a possible good idea with us, i dont like seeing little boxes under the avatar, that aren't green

lol I:I never thought of it that way but true.

you might be onto sumthin here...... redneck powder coating
oh, and have some rep points for sharing a possible good idea with us, i dont like seeing little boxes under the avatar, that aren't green

Sounds like a good idea ridin the dunes the saltwater can be a bike killer a trip to the dunes includes a 20 minute doushe with freshwater

side note I had somebody rhino line my foot pegs and heel guards and i taped the areas that were not suppose to be covered (the places where it bolts to the bike) and the rhino lined those area's anyway and put it on about 1/2" thick needless to say spent more getting the crap sandblasted back off then a set of new pegs and guards would have costed me

Just wondering if anyone has used Plastic Dip Spray on their Blaster. I know my car club has moved from using vinyl to using Plastic Dip Spray. Plastic Dip Spray seems to be just as durable, cheaper and easier to apply.

I did my foot guards and pegs and so far not a blemish.

Plasti Dip Protective Rubber Dip Coating Product – Plasti Dip International

funny u say this batt and i where just talking about redoing his yfz 450 springs with that stuff.....since the shocks have some type of rubber coating on them anyway

thats a great idea for shock springs i bet....and this way you dont heat them like you would in powdercoating.....hmmmm

You know... I've been wondring about this stuff myself..
I'm gonna have to try it now! :D
You got any pics of your pegs?
I see it working really nice on plastics!
Actually the appications are endless.. I may just tear down my bike again :D

I picked mine up in Home Depot for less then $5. So far it has held up without a blemish (4 Coats)

I am thinking of doing the shock Springs as well.

Here are some pictures of before and after. I will take some closeups this weekend. (Quad is muddy as hell)

q3.jpg

q73.jpg

jeffc....wheres the pics of the "muddy as hell" quad????? i dont see any, but i'll show ya one.......
dirty21.jpg