Plastic Dip Spray

nah i win!

b4dn28.jpg

how about we get back on topic and u guys make a muddy quad thread? lol..

ill be going to home depot tomorrow for some. gonna doo my foot pegs,skid plates,clutch/brake levers in black or red.

Very cool. Painting with this stuff is a bit different put it on thicker then regular spray paint. It wont run as easy as spray paint.

PS my quad was no where as muddy as any of these pictures :)

how about we get back on topic and u guys make a muddy quad thread? lol..

ill be going to home depot tomorrow for some. gonna doo my foot pegs,skid plates,clutch/brake levers in black or red.

I used PlastiDip to water proof the Servo's in my RC truck. That is some good stuff. I dipped a few tools while i had the can open and there still lookin good to this day. Im very curious how this would turn out on a frame job.

I found a nice deal on some plasti dip spray. Im thinking about using it on my shocks, leavers, handlebars and maybe a few other things. Ill be sure to post pic's ... ALSO I stumbled across a Kit they make for dyeing the Dip. So you can pretty much make any color you want. I know some people didn't like being limited to Red black blue or yellow. But Im gonna go with the yellow since mine is black n yeller anyhow.

HAHA...I sprayed a pair of fenders with this and they have held up wonderfully, the only thing is they are a biotch to fully clean, you can spray them off but the black color dulls with dust and wiping them down leaves fibers from whatever you use, trust me ive tried everything, they will protect your plastics but will always look dirty especially if you ride in dusty areas, I have since pulled these off and they are sitting, if you want to have them ill sell em cheap, then you dont have to go through the pain of painting yours

HAHA...I sprayed a pair of fenders with this and they have held up wonderfully, the only thing is they are a biotch to fully clean, you can spray them off but the black color dulls with dust and wiping them down leaves fibers from whatever you use, trust me ive tried everything, they will protect your plastics but will always look dirty especially if you ride in dusty areas, I have since pulled these off and they are sitting, if you want to have them ill sell em cheap, then you dont have to go through the pain of painting yours
I'm ( and I'm sure others on this forum ) interested in a pic of what they look like......