planing a trip. eveyone is invited

Hatchhonda19

Oct 19, 2008
stinkinlincolnw/blaster and I were thinking about planing a trip to "ride lost trails" in POCONO MANOR,PA. sometime in the middle of Sept. it would be a Saturday or Sunday one day trip. leaving nice any early a full day of riding.if anyone is interested let me know and we will try and set it up so we can get a big group together. its only $35 for the day to ride if we get 8 of us together its only $30... if you want anymore info check out there web site the link is blow,

Ride Lost Trails ATV Park

hmm looks like a good place too ride. if my baster is running by then ill have to look into headin up. i didnt see any thing about needing insurance to ride or it to be registered that's always good haha. i would just need a spark arrestor

ok ill try haha. i am sending my motor out to get it rebuilt and the head cut for the 4mm i am pretty sure it should be done by then.

ok now i looked at the site and..for rules it says no racing exhausts...

>>>> ATVs and off-highway motorcycles must have a properly functioning muffler (no racing mufflers) and USFS approved spark arrestor (99 decibel maximum)<<<<

does this mean cause i got a fmf pipe i can't ride there?

wow i coulda sworn i posted in here wtf.

hate typing sh*t twice, i always reword it. its only 7 hour drive for me, maybe blasterman312 would be down for a carpool, we'd need a bigger trailer than mine though.

hmm looks like a good place too ride. if my baster is running by then ill have to look into headin up. i didnt see any thing about needing insurance to ride or it to be registered that's always good haha. i would just need a spark arrestor

I'm almost positive you DO need insurance and you have to have the bike registered to be able to ride there. If you go to their page again and click on the "FORMS" tab, read the liability form that you have to sign before riding. It asks you in there for your insurance information and policy and all that stuff. It also states that all PA and DCNR policies and rules are in effect, which I would assume means you must have the vehicle registered. Just FYI.

ok now i looked at the site and..for rules it says no racing exhausts...

>>>> ATVs and off-highway motorcycles must have a properly functioning muffler (no racing mufflers) and USFS approved spark arrestor (99 decibel maximum)<<<<

does this mean cause i got a fmf pipe i can't ride there?

I'm not sure about this one. I've been told by friends that go there that they don't even check your exhaust, so you might be able to slide under the radar, but it'd be better in your case to try to find a spark arrestor or something before driving all the way there and not being able to ride.

To the OP: I posted in your PA thread, and plan on going. I live about 10 minutes from there so you can definitly count me in.

I'm almost positive you DO need insurance and you have to have the bike registered to be able to ride there. If you go to their page again and click on the "FORMS" tab, read the liability form that you have to sign before riding. It asks you in there for your insurance information and policy and all that stuff. It also states that all PA and DCNR policies and rules are in effect, which I would assume means you must have the vehicle registered. Just FYI.

ohh damn that sux. i guess ill have to give them a call or email em and see what they say. cause i dont have a title so i can't get it registered or insured yay lol. any idea how manny decibels a stock exhaust is. i wonder how loud my lrd is haha..

i posted the tread in almost the hole northeast forum... my friend goes to this place and you can hear his bike from 3-4 miles away so im sure the noise isn't a problem.and he sold his car to buy a dirt bike so he doesn't have insurance on his bike or him self. its also not registered... i guess we will need to call them a see what the scoop is

i just talk to one of my friends that when there and he said you do need to be registered but you don't need insurance ... also he said it sucked way to rocky, i don't think i will be able to get my registered by sept.

i just talk to one of my friends that when there and he said you do need to be registered but you don't need insurance ... also he said it sucked way to rocky, i don't think i will be able to get my registered by sept.

yea its pretty rocket up there. what do you need to get it registered a title or could i just copy my vin and take it up to the dmv any idea?.

Sorry to hear that guys. If anything falls through and you end up able to make the trip, I'm still down to go. I've personally never actually ridden there, so I cant say how rocky it is there, but just riding in general in this area is pretty rocky. Not sure about how to get it registered. You pretty much just need a license plate to slap on the back of the quad, but I don't know how to get it. My dealer did mine so they took care of everything.

I'm down to go. Friends and i were actucally planning a trip mid september. about 7 of us. Only live over the mountian from it. Buddys house is down the road. I had called there before and asked about regestration and insurance.. and the lady said all i need is to buy there flag. witch is a rip off of 15 bucks.. but other than that just pay and ride from what she told me. this was a few months back though.. so maybe a phone call is in order.. Hope to see some of yous there! post a date...

are you guys still heading up?. i may head up now cause i got another frame wit a title, and i transfered it and registered it with the dcnr. and if i have my motor done by then.