planing a trip. eveyone is invited

Hatchhonda19

Oct 19, 2008
stinkinlincolnw/blaster and I were thinking about planing a trip to "ride lost trails" in POCONO MANOR,PA. sometime in the middle of Sept. it would be a Saturday or Sunday one day trip. leaving nice any early a full day of riding.if anyone is interested let me know and we will try and set it up so we can get a big group together. its only $35 for the day to ride if we get 8 of us together its only $30... if you want anymore info check out there web site the link is blow,

Ride Lost Trails ATV Park

Dude, remind me when it gets closer because I'll forget. lol. I'm definitly in, I live 10 minutes from there. I have a friend or two that I ride with that would most definitly come. I think we can easily get 8 people to go. I have yet to ride there since I got my blaster but I've stopped in and it looks amazing! From what I was told, there is about 25 miles worth of trails to ride.

i just talk to one of my friends that when there and he said you do need to be registered but you don't need insurance ... also he said it sucked way to rocky, i don't think i will be able to get my registered by sept.