North Carolina Spring Break Ride!!

Braaaptor

Dec 1, 2009
Hamlet, NC
Spring is right around the corner, and I want to check interest on a possible BF member ride during spring break....with a twist. The plan is to hit some parks and have a great time. This would be a 4 or 5 day event. Here's the idea: Haven't picked the date yet, but Im thinking the second or third week in March.

I own 5 acres of land in the country. We would all meet up and set up camp at my house. I have plenty of room for tents and parking, and more than enough wood to burn all week long. We can cook, drink, get a little loud, and enjoy ourselves when not riding. I also have a small shop where we can work on bikes if somebody breaks down.

Now for the riding! There are all sorts of trails that weave through town, but it is a risky run as State Troopers have been known to lie in wait, and the locals sometimes booby-trap the more well-traveled paths. If anybody wants to ride around Hamlet, NC, we would go in a small group in the early evening. Experienced riders only.

We won't be riding much around in town. But there are several parks worth seeing and I figured we'd hit up a couple during the week. Outback ATV park is only 20 mins away from my house, and we'll make a day trip of it. We can hit Busco for a couple days. And, there is a supposedly-nice park near Charlotte called Carolina Adventure World which would be a fun ride if we have time.

Anybody interested? This trip is open to anybody who wants to come, in-state or otherwise! If I have enough interest, Ill make some definate plans and we'll do this!

Last edited:
when exactly is sprring break? if its after april 10th, and my bikes ready i might be in.

Id have to bring someone and itwould have to be all week as thats a 12 hour drive for me

when exactly is sprring break? if its after april 10th, and my bikes ready i might be in.

Id have to bring someone and itwould have to be all week as thats a 12 hour drive for me

Spring Break is usually the second week of March, but it varys year to year. If you want to come, Id plan on mid-March.

Dang, that sucks. Welllll....we might can move the date a little. Nothing's set in stone yet, and it may be easier to wait until April.

its no big deal, id have to find someone to take with anyway. plus by then school still isnt out and i wouldnt be able to take a week off.

my school spring break is the 25-29 of march

Well look! We can make mad atv parks jus plan on bring 20 or so bucks a day for park entrance an fuel. A week of nothing but riding an we can't get any more intrest then this!

We get enough intrest we can plan more events to!!!
Me an braaaptor been talking for a whole but the more the merrier

Civic u love down this way? Would u be down for a Little riding?

It's defintally do able braaaptor made it to north pa from there! An we were only up for a weekend for Awks wild ride it's longer but it's also a longer trip!
Like civic said if u got a buddy or another forum member to ride with it jus be like another road trip or something maybe!

I'll have the blaster ported pipe an my otherods done by the tripI:II:I

what part of nc you riding in? i get home from deployment in april and id love to take my 97 blaster riding

We'll be riding in the southern half of the state, but we also plan to hit up Busco Beach in Goldsboro for a couple days.

You said get back from deployment...are you coming to the Fayetteville/Fort Bragg area? If so, Im only an hour and a half south of that and you'd be welcome to join us for a few days!