planing a trip. eveyone is invited

Hatchhonda19

Oct 19, 2008
stinkinlincolnw/blaster and I were thinking about planing a trip to "ride lost trails" in POCONO MANOR,PA. sometime in the middle of Sept. it would be a Saturday or Sunday one day trip. leaving nice any early a full day of riding.if anyone is interested let me know and we will try and set it up so we can get a big group together. its only $35 for the day to ride if we get 8 of us together its only $30... if you want anymore info check out there web site the link is blow,

Ride Lost Trails ATV Park

i just talk to one of my friends that when there and he said you do need to be registered but you don't need insurance ... also he said it sucked way to rocky, i don't think i will be able to get my registered by sept.

DO NOT GOT THERE!!!!!! I went there yesterday..NOT worth the 50$ unless you have a 4x4 ATV pleaseeeeeee trust me on this. EVERY trail is rocky..and not easy rocks Big sharp jagged rocks.

you really dont need 4x4 i was there a few weeks ago with a friend of mine who just bought a blaster. his first quad....as in has only been on it like 4 times before lost trails and the only problems he had where the two really big hills that we went up at the end but they were on red marked trails. they are not going to be easy for anyone. we had a boat load of fun there

you really dont need 4x4 i was there a few weeks ago with a friend of mine who just bought a blaster. his first quad....as in has only been on it like 4 times before lost trails and the only problems he had where the two really big hills that we went up at the end but they were on red marked trails. they are not going to be easy for anyone. we had a boat load of fun there

yea the red trails are hard..but a good challenge on a sport quad..i think we hit every trail there...but the only thing thats really fun is the water hole and the pit (that wasnt open) the trails suck for sport quads. Nothing but 2-3rd gear the entire time on low rpms..gets boring. Only time u can rip it there was down the Powerline2 trail. other then that...it sucks.

Majestic trails is NICE woodsy sport machine stuff.....no reggie needed....15 minutes over pa. border Also has an awesome track included