planing a trip. eveyone is invited

Hatchhonda19

Oct 19, 2008
stinkinlincolnw/blaster and I were thinking about planing a trip to "ride lost trails" in POCONO MANOR,PA. sometime in the middle of Sept. it would be a Saturday or Sunday one day trip. leaving nice any early a full day of riding.if anyone is interested let me know and we will try and set it up so we can get a big group together. its only $35 for the day to ride if we get 8 of us together its only $30... if you want anymore info check out there web site the link is blow,

Ride Lost Trails ATV Park

hey its only a 7 hour drive for me! thats acualy not that bad. but you say all day ride, my blaster isnt exactly fuel efficient lol, so at some point gota refuel. maybe blasterman312 is down for car pooling, id just need a bigger trailer, maybe hes got one. any other ontario'ans thinking it may be possible?

i just talk to one of my friends that when there and he said you do need to be registered but you don't need insurance ... also he said it sucked way to rocky, i don't think i will be able to get my registered by sept.

Hey there..1st post...01' Blaster. I'm in Southern CT. and would def be down for the trip if I'm not working that day.

When are you guys planning on going?

if you guys are still wathcing this thread, id be down to go if i wasnt working either. It olny takes like a half hour and dosent cost much to get ur stuff registered, just make sure u have a title, if you dont, get a blank one and fill in the blanks and a fake signature, itll work ;);)......i just got my blaster running good, currently cleanin out my raptors carbs so they dont piss any more gas either...id love to get out one day see how they rip up. lemme kno if any dates are set!

vile

and that TORS question...wtf?!?!?