Pikledbeats Dream Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does it sound like?

It feels as if they're is a noticeable difference throughout the powerband, my GPS speedometer rates a 4mph top speed difference over the DMC with no other changes. When I get to it I will make a vid of what it sounds like, but compared to the DMC it is a much lower tone and extremely loud, think straight pipe compared to muffled.

Oh so you think its a good all around pipe for the money?? Is your cylinder ported?

It's the best built pipe for the money in my opinion, it won't save weight over stock as many thinner pipes do. I will get a pic mounted, I have the silencer pulled off at the minute. And not ported, just cleaned up and polished exhaust port, KOR head mod. When I ran it at top speed it was on stock head.

They're plenty of threads and I'm not trying to add to the builder war just wanted to post that I got my KOR head back yesterday and was very impressed with the work, turn around time, and great service overall. To each is own, so no need for argument, but he has won me over as a customer for my engine needs.

Sweet. And that dynoport weighs similar to the stocker? My lrd weighs probably 1/3 the weight of stock

Last edited:
Sweet. And that subplots weighs similar to the stocker? My lrd weighs probably 1/3 the weight of stock

The dynoport is a heavy thick pipe, the expansion chamber is roughly the exact same weight as the stock expansion chamber. The midpipe/silencer is lighter than stock. Since my riding area is rocky and not quad friendly always I like the idea of having a pipe that won't dent when I start roostin gravel I:I. Piece of Mind in quality of build is worth not shaving the weight. My DMC was 20% weight of the stock pipe setup but dented super easy with the smallest of rocks.

I guess you could say that the lrd is thin, deffinantly thiner than stock. But i ride gravel roads, really really rocky bolder trails etc. and i have to problems with it denting.

Ok, so I bit the bullet on this one, but it was well worth it. This is one of the best made products I've bought for my blaster and amazing quality. Since you all love pics I took a few so you could see the mount etc. This is a +2 length, +1 Forward Anti-Vibe Stem.

Whole Profile -
jifiir.jpg

Front Views of Mount (in second pic, you can see the two bushings and Allen bolt that mounts directly down the stem so the whole mount including bottom is removable)
27xmicm.jpg

2ns5ob8.jpg

Top View (from this view you can see how the forward +1 is accomplished with the bottom billet mount)
246or5e.jpg

Mount from the side for fat bars so I can continue to use My T2 banshee bars.
2zolpmp.jpg

I also have alot of pics to upload of my mini-winter rebuild. I have been collecting together some upgrades as some of you know but have yet to put them on as I finish up testing on something else. Regardless the winter update list is as follows. (pics comin soon)
1. Anti-vibe stem
2. 400ex Works Ultracross rear shock
3. KOR head mod (done and waiting to be put on)
4. Genuine PWK28
5. Upgraded Intake (pics and details to come)
6. Dynoport Right Bend (still testing midpipe combos)

Next, I'm looking to switch out to a roundhouse swing. I will update on this after I get the above stuff workin right

I also have alot of pics to upload of my mini-winter rebuild. I have been collecting together some upgrades as some of you know but have yet to put them on as I finish up testing on something else. Regardless the winter update list is as follows. (pics comin soon)
1. Anti-vibe stem
2. 400ex Works Ultracross rear shock
3. KOR head mod (done and waiting to be put on)
4. Genuine PWK28
5. Upgraded Intake (pics and details to come)
6. Dynoport Right Bend (still testing midpipe combos)

Next, I'm looking to switch out to a roundhouse swing. I will update on this after I get the above stuff workin right

Brutha you have one of the nicest builds on here! I love that stem!

Brutha you have one of the nicest builds on here! I love that stem!

Much appreciated bro ... I didn't plan on building a show quad and have changed plans multiple times along the way .... but all the support from members such as yourself has kept me wanting to build the sickest overall blaster here and I feel I'm slowly getting there.

And this will be the first time mentioning it, but my son is turning eleven this year and I'm starting to look for a frame and motor so we can build another from the ground up for him. I got a few more things on the wish list for mine, but once done I gotta fill the building bug somehow, and the knowledge of building one from ground up will be priceless for him. ... I:I

Much appreciated bro ... I didn't plan on building a show quad and have changed plans multiple times along the way .... but all the support from members such as yourself has kept me wanting to build the sickest overall blaster here and I feel I'm slowly getting there.

And this will be the first time mentioning it, but my son is turning eleven this year and I'm starting to look for a frame and motor so we can build another from the ground up for him. I got a few more things on the wish list for mine, but once done I gotta fill the building bug somehow, and the knowledge of building one from ground up will be priceless for him. ... I:I

SWEET! I sure do wish my parents would of left me have a quad when i was young! That's awesome bro! I know you'll take just as much pride in his build as you did in yours! So there will be two future BOTM's coming your way!!!

Is your dyno port the high volume or mid to top?

Dont quote me on this, but from what I understand, the expansion chamber is the same, it is the midpipe that is different (different back-pressure etc.) since I have both mid-pipes and they are interchangeable on the exhaust chamber I essentially have both.

Ahh I see I'm having a hard time deciding which one to get which one has performed better.. I guess it doesn't really help asking when we have different moter set ups..mhmm

Ok, so I bit the bullet on this one, but it was well worth it. This is one of the best made products I've bought for my blaster and amazing quality. Since you all love pics I took a few so you could see the mount etc. This is a +2 length, +1 Forward Anti-Vibe Stem.

Whole Profile -
jifiir.jpg

Front Views of Mount (in second pic, you can see the two bushings and Allen bolt that mounts directly down the stem so the whole mount including bottom is removable)
27xmicm.jpg

2ns5ob8.jpg

Top View (from this view you can see how the forward +1 is accomplished with the bottom billet mount)
246or5e.jpg

Mount from the side for fat bars so I can continue to use My T2 banshee bars.
2zolpmp.jpg

that thing is saaweeeeeet!!!!!!! I:I I:I

U put yourself in ur own category with this bike the rest of us like to save money and u like to spend it. But keep that up because if not we wont see mr shine shine anymore just saying keep buyin parts that bike is ridicoulsly sick

Status
Not open for further replies.