Pikledbeats Dream Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
as always .....damn sexy beats !!!!!!!

could i bother you for a center to center measurement of the anti vibe mounts ???
in here or a pm will do

283sp0.jpg

Wow I never realized how far this bike came since it was built I have a f7 and lrd I am lookin into gettin a dyno port so I can make a review which of the pipes would be the best

Wow I never realized how far this bike came since it was built I have a f7 and lrd I am lookin into gettin a dyno port so I can make a review which of the pipes would be the best

Haha, gotta post sucka, but I gotta take my own advice as I have been following yours but not posting. Regardless I'm doing testing on a project I'm working on for slick, prime, and myself, but I will do a pipe shootout of the mid-high or big core barker dynoports soon, so look forward to that.

Well, pictures are to come, but this is the end result of my stem. When calculating the difference in stems (and this will be helpful to those who buy one) the plus 2 is in length of stem, this does not account for the added length of the mount which as you can see in the pics is quite bulky. My original steering setup was made to raise the stock steering system as well, hence the banshee high bars which I searched for forever before finding. The overall result with the 1 1/8 mounts was that it raised the stock steering roughly 2-3 inches, which was perfect. Now with a low bar and the new anti-vibe I'd be at 2-3 inches as well, but with the Banshee high bars it sits at 4-5. I'd have to take exact measurements. Long story short, my fat bars are two high to work with my stem. As some of you have seen I've listed my whole steering setup in the for sale and if anyone wants it I'll take 100 plus shipping ... this is for the PC'ed stem, Pro-Taper fat bar mounts, Tag T2 Banshee high bends, and Triple Density Pto Taper Grips ... In it's place I have a brand new set of 14 degree Fasst Flexx LO bars on their way, along with a Set of Clarks Red/Black Lock On Grips. Comfy X2 Anti-Vibe here we come .... As soon as my bars are here pics are coming!!!!!!! oh and I've ahd a billetanium stabilizer sitting in the box for months that i've yet to install, if this isn't the best steering setup ever I don't know then.

Well, pictures are to come, but this is the end result of my stem. When calculating the difference in stems (and this will be helpful to those who buy one) the plus 2 is in length of stem, this does not account for the added length of the mount which as you can see in the pics is quite bulky. My original steering setup was made to raise the stock steering system as well, hence the banshee high bars which I searched for forever before finding. The overall result with the 1 1/8 mounts was that it raised the stock steering roughly 2-3 inches, which was perfect. Now with a low bar and the new anti-vibe I'd be at 2-3 inches as well, but with the Banshee high bars it sits at 4-5. I'd have to take exact measurements. Long story short, my fat bars are two high to work with my stem. As some of you have seen I've listed my whole steering setup in the for sale and if anyone wants it I'll take 100 plus shipping ... this is for the PC'ed stem, Pro-Taper fat bar mounts, Tag T2 Banshee high bends, and Triple Density Pto Taper Grips ... In it's place I have a brand new set of 14 degree Fasst Flexx LO bars on their way, along with a Set of Clarks Red/Black Lock On Grips. Comfy X2 Anti-Vibe here we come .... As soon as my bars are here pics are coming!!!!!!! oh and I've ahd a billetanium stabilizer sitting in the box for months that i've yet to install, if this isn't the best steering setup ever I don't know then.

sounds like the best set-up i know of, wait till you feel the difference the billetanium makes, i'll never ride without one again !!!!!!!!
and i'm right behind you with the +2 stem, but i'll be getting the same "Zeta" brand, internally fluted bars slick has

Charging camera now but so stoked, UPS dropped off my Flexx bars last night and talk about sick ... combined with my antivibe its just sick, thats all I can say, sick,sick,sick. pics soon :D

An i thought ur blaster couldnt get any more awesome! I love fastt flexx bars i bet its going to ride awesome with the anti vibe an fast flexxs.

God, I've been so busy and forgot to post this, will take better pics once I get my longer master cylinder top cable and get the ASV's on, and for those wondering those are trick FLY racing one bolt lock-ons

120qwy9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
God, I've been so busy and forgot to post this, will take better pics once I get my longer master cylinder top cable and get the ASV's on, and for those wondering those are trick FLY racing one bolt lock-ons

120qwy9.jpg

WOW! That's a different look! I'm wondering if you'll even need a steering stabilizer?? Shouldn't have no vibration at all!

wow!!!!! between the anti-vibe stem and those bars, your hands will be really happy!

the steering stabilizer would still help with the bump steer issues though.

I just went through and caught up on this build! congrats on a stellar build!!!!!!! work looks great

Yea its weird goin from super tall bars to a tall stem and LO bars which is what those those are, QUAD LO 14 degree bend. My setup ended up in almost the same place, about 1 inch taller. My favorite feature is the fact that the bars go in straight so you dont have the usual 03-06 problem of the master cylinder starting to sit on the bend of the bar. And yea I've had one of these billetanium steering stabilizers that I ordered after the last time I went trail riding. The antivibe will end all vibration (between bars and stem) but I'm still going to install the stabilizer for bumpsteer issues.

Yea its weird goin from super tall bars to a tall stem and LO bars which is what those those are, QUAD LO 14 degree bend. My setup ended up in almost the same place, about 1 inch taller. My favorite feature is the fact that the bars go in straight so you dont have the usual 03-06 problem of the master cylinder starting to sit on the bend of the bar. And yea I've had one of these billetanium steering stabilizers that I ordered after the last time I went trail riding. The antivibe will end all vibration (between bars and stem) but I'm still going to install the stabilizer for bumpsteer issues.

I still have yet to experience this bumpsteer! I had the same problem in my TTB ford notorius for bumpsteer when you lift it and for the life of me never could feel it?? Maybe I'm just too muscular to notice! (SIKE!) More like to fat!

Status
Not open for further replies.