Pics of My Blasters of the Past to Current,...

Heres my 05 that I bought new in 06, lots of modds.

Here's my 04 and my 05 I had at one time,...

Here's my Vito's 240 Blaster,...

Here's another 05 I got that was a total basket case and built.

Here it is with the lowering kit I fabricated for it.

Here's my 02 and by far the fastest one I've built

Here's my newest the 04, Maier YFZ 450 style white carbon fiber plastic, STI polished wheels, Ambush tires and a bone stock motor, oh yea

:D Thanks, Nah, I try to put the best parts I can in them, awesome quads, I keep getting drawn back in by them.I:I

That's good. I know of a guy on another forum that just built a motor with parts that looked they have been sitting outside for years. The sad part is that he's trying to sell it on CL claiming its rebuilt with all new parts. Kinda sad.

nice looking collection you've had.
any specs on the "fastest" 02 ?

Thanks fellas, the 02 had a Barnett clutch kit, wiseco 80 over piston, milled head, full FMF jetted with open airbox, I did the modds on the cylinder, same as i'm gonna do to the 04 I now have, opened up fuel transfer ports, clean em up and open/polish them a bit as well as clean/sand smooth and polish exhaust port and raise the exhaust port timing 1mm. I also had V-Force reeds, that thing was blistering fast, that's about all I had done to it, did surprisingly well in the 600 ft dirt drags I used to run at the local atv park.

That's good. I know of a guy on another forum that just built a motor with parts that looked they have been sitting outside for years. The sad part is that he's trying to sell it on CL claiming its rebuilt with all new parts. Kinda sad.

What a dumb dumb :D

Nice pics of some blasters you own or have owned. 600ft drags:eek: Better gear it well. lol Is those drags on dirt or on pavement? BTW welcome to the site.

Talking to one of my riding buddies today and realized I completely forgot about my first 2 blasters that I am getting ready to take pictures of the pictures with my camera , I first had a 96 that I custom painted green and black, that's the one that got me hooked, all stock but tough as nails and then I had a blue 01 that I ended up getting all silver Maier plastic for, FMF, Douglas wheels and a few other goodies, that makes 9 total, this is worse then I thought!!:eek:
Here they are, first the green 96, some live action shots from back in the day,...

And here's my 01, the first tricked out Blaster I had.

Last edited: