My 88's progress

I've been pretty busy for the past while and a lot came up that pushed the blaster to the side. Still haven't gotten the rear end back together but that should be taken care of this weekend or the next. Just have some painting accents to finish up. I'll have to admit, it'll look pretty BA when finished (Pics will be posted lol! Got a trip planned for thanksgiving weekend potentially going to the Little Sierra or more likely the closer Nebraskan Sand hills but I'm really excited!

Reactions: dirtysquared
Heres how everything looks now.
unnamed.jpg
IMG_20151127_132933570.jpg
IMG_20151128_140532213.jpg

Thanks guys! And don't worry guys the chains slack is set right. Got excited when it first got off the stand and got photo happy so I hadn't even bothered checking it then. It's alive and ripping!

Looks like a great build just waiting to braaap

Two things im wondering

1) Is that a cheap colored chain? Because they have been known to snap rather quick.
-- KOR case saver would be a great investment if you do not already own it

2) Why did you go with an aluminium rear sprocket? Or is it just a shiny steel one?

It's an EK x-ring chain. So no cheep junk here. And already have the case saver.

It's JT aluminum sprocket. Do you think switch to steel?

Great looking bike. Really like everything you've done.

Aluminum just wears out faster than steel is all, but you'd have to put a lot of miles on the bike for it to wear out anytime soon.

Great looking bike. Really like everything you've done.

Aluminum just wears out faster than steel is all, but you'd have to put a lot of miles on the bike for it to wear out anytime soon.
My brother wore out an aluminum sprocket in one summer. Which sucks because then you have to replace all 3

I probably wont ever buy an aluminum sprocket. Not even for my dirtbike