Overheating issues*

FaH-S.A

Feb 25, 2010
South Africa (Durban)
www.facebook.com
Hi I:I Whats the longest the bike can run on an offroad track without overheating? Can it manage a 6 hour or more run on the track without heating up badly? My friend says the last time they went for a day-ride into the bush, they had to stop every 15 mins to let his 06 cool down :eek: Scared of overheating issues cos my last bike (4 stroke) was watercooled and had a radiator fan.. What happens when the blaster over heats? Does it start to smoke or just switch off?

Thanks alot !! :)

no it seizes the piston. you can run a blaster as hard as you want as long as you want as long as it is tuned correctly

Yup. It will eventually start to sound terrible, and you will definitely notice the heat. Then before you know it, it shuts off and you go to kick it, and you wonder why your foot keeps slipping off the kickstart lever, when it actually just won't move. All because the piston seized. I did it.

hell yeah ull seize that biotch up, melt the piston, u can do a lot of damage if its not tuned correctly, if u have a good tuned bike u can ride the sh*t out of it, its air cooled, get some air scoops which direct the air more to the motor.
also do a plug chop on it to see where u stand on the jetting. its on here use the search function, its simple.
get a new plug and ride the bike through the gears hit peak rpm wot at 5th or 6th and shut it off and come to a stop pull the plug and chop the plug and see what color it is, should be mocha brownish.

hell yeah ull seize that biotch up, melt the piston, u can do a lot of damage if its not tuned correctly, if u have a good tuned bike u can ride the sh*t out of it, its air cooled, get some air scoops which direct the air more to the motor.
also do a plug chop on it to see where u stand on the jetting. its on here use the search function, its simple.
get a new plug and ride the bike through the gears hit peak rpm wot at 5th or 6th and shut it off and come to a stop pull the plug and chop the plug and see what color it is, should be mocha brownish.

Thanks gonna do it !! rep given