Outerwears

It seems that no pipe is the same, if you change pipes be prepared to change the jetting to suit.

I run a DMC Alien and was staggered to find that I needed a #340 main, and the stock needle on the richest setting. I may add that I run a Castor 25:1 premix, with a Uni filter right on the carb throat.

wow yeah id be too. 110 bigger than stock.. Im gonna grab like stock through 400 mains and like 10 plugs so i can be really prepared. maybe a few different pilots too and some new cut off wheels too hack up some plugs.

Yeah thats makes alot of sense to me. Looking at your pic I can see right through. they def claim that it will keep water and debris out but how good could it be....? How well does the Filter wrap work for things like restriction and moisture and debris. Also i have stock style but its a pro filter looks to be the same size. You think it will work on that. Maybe i could get both filter and box cover. Double it up HAHA I:I. might start to restrict at that point though a little...

Here is the filter wrap - I prefer this one! This is with a few short rides on it, not very dirty but nothing seems to come through it !

1bfcd85c.jpg

fa51a71a.jpg

BTW- if you get both, you will be at about $60ish shipped, and you could have a aftermarket cfm box for another thirty and not need an outerwares! I wanterd to see if running the lid or the outerwares would make a difference, No difference in power, jetting, the outerwares kept the filter a little cleaner than just the lid itself!

Nice its like a filter shower cap haha!! thats good that it doesnt restrict and it protects. Yeah i think im going with that for now. Not both cause your right for that kind of money whats the point. when i could have one of those nice aluminum boxes. Thanks again slick

nice its like a filter shower cap haha!! Thats good that it doesnt restrict and it protects. Yeah i think im going with that for now. Not both cause your right for that kind of money whats the point. When i could have one of those nice aluminum boxes. Thanks again slick

No problem! !