New style build

Got all the gusset welded today, i need to get more gas for the welder only have 20psi left! Guess zippo will have to wait!

e622aa1e.jpg

49e1a735.jpg

c1507954.jpg

637712fa.jpg

11514c5c.jpg

2c50cd1e.jpg

Looks good, Im sure you saw i bent my frame? I actually plan on finding a cheap craigslist frame gusseting it and painting it orange and throwing my stuff on it. But my welds wont look that good haha, a flux core welder kinda sucks.

Anyways looks really strong!

Looks good, Im sure you saw i bent my frame? I actually plan on finding a cheap craigslist frame gusseting it and painting it orange and throwing my stuff on it. But my welds wont look that good haha, a flux core welder kinda sucks.

Anyways looks really strong!

Practice practice practice, Oh and thanks to AWK for helping me hook the larger spool up correctly after five flipping tries!

She welds like a champ now!

U no theese stemz are amazing and I want a couple sets of theese as soon as they go up for sale andnice gussets what's ur plan for suspension

U no theese stemz are amazing and I want a couple sets of theese as soon as they go up for sale andnice gussets what's ur plan for suspension

I'll have works up front and my 400ex rear, stock arms and swinger for now, as money is tight! and of course the moose racing dampner!

But would like to try a +2 swinger and longer arms someday!

I probably over did it on the gussets, but I'd like to have a piece of mind that when , I do say when, cause it will happen, I get tossed off the blasty and it goes rolling down 50ft rady-ravine it will not be twisted up! I may be twisted up, but the blasty will be ok! Not to mention must have extra support for my powerhouse!

More parts this time super cheap! Local dealer going out of buisness gave me 40-50% of everything!

There is piviot works- swinger pivot bearing kit, lower a-arm kit, then moose racing lower a-arm kit and rear axle kit, and my favorite degreaser cleaner! all for $87 and change normally would of cost $160!
2860b6a5.jpg

proof-
0b35723d.jpg

And just for my buddy Triple_B the toomey system w/ 5HP sticker yes the header is used but the rest is spanking new!
d1d558ca.jpg

Same lines I plan to get! Looking good slick! Thanks for the toomey pic!

I bought the three piece for my sons quad, but they were a PITA to mount and don't fit very well, so singles all the way! Havent decided on the back brake system yet, If i can get one of the three stock calipers to work i'll go that way, if not gonna go GSXR AWK style!

I bought the three piece for my sons quad, but they were a PITA to mount and don't fit very well, so singles all the way! Havent decided on the back brake system yet, If i can get one of the three stock calipers to work i'll go that way, if not gonna go GSXR AWK style!

I got those same lines, Piece of sh*ts I ordered the three piece and the top asked for some slack so +3 for a +2 stem and it is shorter than my stock length top....X(

That slip ring on the toomey is a weird setup, never seen that hmmmmmm

look at all the new shiney stuff .... slickerthanyou is richerthanme..... lookin good!!

NOT any more!!

I got those same lines, Piece of sh*ts I ordered the three piece and the top asked for some slack so +3 for a +2 stem and it is shorter than my stock length top....X(

I got the +2 , sh*t now i wonder.... better go see if the fit on my sons stock stem blasty.... be right back

Got all the gusset welded today, i need to get more gas for the welder only have 20psi left! Guess zippo will have to wait!

e622aa1e.jpg

49e1a735.jpg

c1507954.jpg

637712fa.jpg

11514c5c.jpg

2c50cd1e.jpg

If u get hurt every time on that same hill why gusset the frame u need to gusset ur self looks like the frame will be great but will ur body be that's the question 8-|????