New style build

I wasn't sure how I was gonna like a fat bar. These things are awesome gonna really set the stem up great!

Your gonna love the fat bar, my next upgrade will be an antivibe stem, I'm looking forward to seein your setup. So just a little update, I ran some tests early this week on the intake, but we are finally moving along. I am in final stages so won't keep you waiting too much longer. I just sent my head off to ken but have a stocker I'ma use to finish testing just have to put it on. I've gotten insanely lucky in the fact we are having a record high winter and it's been 60's/sunny here all week so I've actually been able to test outside. Regardless, we fuked up one of the spacers so I'm glad I'm testing and haven't permanently attached them yet. I'm also using the intake from 98 and it has some room for porting. Regardless I ordered the spacer replacement and it should be here early next week. I'm lovin this build though slick and cant wait to help be a part of it. I:I I'm hoping these intakes can be opened up enough for you as their is only so much material to lose, I might have to get my hands on a rad valve anyway just for comparison that the prodesign is really gonna open up to be the best option.

Well small update, got a few more new necessities:
1043a3c9.jpg

595489df.jpg

And made all of the gussets for the frame and for the spare frame.
In the last pic I am going to use some HDPE I've had laying around that is 3/4"thick and that will be my slider/body protector, some of those gussets will get drilled and nut spot welded on to attach the slider, I'm gonna counter sink the head of the allen bolts so they will not get caught up or break. Im using 5/16X18size

6164885d.jpg

ec441891.jpg

41754034.jpg

26cafc67.jpg

8af238c3.jpg

It's comin along I tell uvsomethin you might want besides that anti vibe stem add a steering stabilizer and some flexx bars and you wouldn't believe how soft ur bike would be

Ooh well ur loss my gain next time i go to awks I will most defiantly have some if I can sell some more stuff after my motors built u ride that once with them and I GURANTEE you will want some

Hopefully urs will have better brakes than mine did and it'll be alright the flexx bars I felt once on the red bushing and it was supa soft I haven't felt blue the softest yet tho so whenever I get mine after my motor and shock dilemma is up there next on the list

Hopefully urs will have better brakes than mine did and it'll be alright the flexx bars I felt once on the red bushing and it was supa soft I haven't felt blue the softest yet tho so whenever I get mine after my motor and shock dilemma is up there next on the list

HAAAAAAAAAAAA! Hydro's all they way!!!!

HMMMM, There is a frame in our garage that looks just like that one! I'm telling my DAD you stole it, Oh wait you are my dad!! just make sure you gusset my frame too!

WERE RUNNING THE SAME SPROCKETS! How cool hahahaha. Coming along nicely Slick!

I would of sent you my 40 tooth rear sprocket for free.... I have a spare
Oh sure now ya tell me!

HMMMM, There is a frame in our garage that looks just like that one! I'm telling my DAD you stole it, Oh wait you are my dad!! just make sure you gusset my frame too!

I'll do it for $50!!