New style build

Make sure you add in the paypal message section what color clamp you want or they send dealers choice!! FYI

can't wait to see the stem when it's done!

are you going to mig or tig the stem together?

Miggin, brutha! I use straight argon gas, keeps splatter down more than co2 mix..

Hoping to get the rest of the parts later this week and then the following week, building time!!

Opinion on what happened to piston? Making complete stem? Over length? Gonna have pics how you do top?

The kid i got the quad off of did not take car of it at all! They had like 14 quads in their yard under tarps, the yfz was the cleanest but the blasty just had the sad eyes and was begging for a new home! I don't know what would make a ring melt inside the groove beside a massive air leak, thankfully it wasn't passed the point of shattering? Anyhow that motor is my spare for wayyyy down the road!

Yes making my own stem. Using 3wheeelers guide, I may do a +3 for myself, and doing a +2 for my son's blasty. Will definetly have pics of it as I go. Awk is dioing one too!

You can check out this thread as this is where i got the idea from.
http://www.blasterforum.com/do-yourself-20/extended-steering-stem-diy-34858/

So the little double taper pieces are from LSR? Are stock control cables long enough if you go +3? Amazing piston that bad and no significant cyl damage.

So the little double taper pieces are from LSR? Are stock control cables long enough if you go +3? Amazing piston that bad and no significant cyl damage.

We shall see. I believe so as the tors elimator cable is +2 anyhow and i should be able to tuck it under the tank in that channel!

I agree with the piston theory, i was afraid to take the top off, and see bits and chunks, but therer was a teaspoon of oil in the bottom of the crank. The kid said the motor hasn't ran for 6 months??? wonder why??

The postman brough me a present today!

33mmpwk.jpg

What all mods is this bike running? Or is going to be running...Just curious thinking about getting a bigger carb

+3 stroker, ported cylinder, triple exhaust, head mod, power pros exhaust, VF3's ported, with prodesign like intake matched, CFM air box.

Very close to my sons +3 but that doesn't have triple exhaust or VF3's.

I wasn't sure how I was gonna like a fat bar. These things are awesome gonna really set the stem up great!

new1andeigthsbars1.jpg

Super thick and rifled insides!
new1andeigthsbars2.jpg

Mounted!

new1andeigthsbars3.jpg