Need pics of swingarm please guys!

i extended mine +5'' and i think it makes it look perfect it makes it the same length of a average quad just about 6 feet ppl say it maybe to long to ride in the trails but i haven't had one problem with mine. im kinda wishing i made it +6". heres a few pics of mine

DSC_0156-3.jpg

DSC_0166-2.jpg

DSC_0158-3.jpg

DSC_0161-2.jpg

IMG_0569.jpg

IMG_1788.jpg

IMG_1789.jpg

the only problem, with making a stock one longer is it becomes quite heavy. plus i HATE the stock adjustments. i am a big advocate of round carrier swingarms. but i realize that for a blaster, they are very expensive.....

Dennis kirk sells a nice extended swingarm, for about $1000. I realy cant see spending a grand for a swingarm though, after wheels, tires, brake lines and everything else one would want to get with a long swingarm, you'll spend enough to just buy a banshee. To each his own though. E-rbody is differant. I'll keep on rockin my aluminum extension bracket.
As far as the stock adjustments, loosen 2 bolts, & turn the adjusters. It only takes me about 90 seconds to adjust.

heres a couple pics of my +3'' swingarm. I picked it up off of ebay for $300, shipped to my door, ready to bolt on
brakerotor005.jpg

brakerotor001.jpg

Dennis kirk sells a nice extended swingarm, for about $1000. I realy cant see spending a grand for a swingarm though, after wheels, tires, brake lines and everything else one would want to get with a long swingarm, you'll spend enough to just buy a banshee. To each his own though. E-rbody is differant. I'll keep on rockin my aluminum extension bracket.
As far as the stock adjustments, loosen 2 bolts, & turn the adjusters. It only takes me about 90 seconds to adjust.

Aluminum extension bracket? The one that extends it 2" where it mounts to the carrier?

Hey, there's someone on ebay selling replica stock swingarms in +2" up to +8" $200 in primer or $300 chromed. Its an inexpensive alternative, but again it wont look as cool or be as light as a big dollar piece.

^ are they from the swingarm shop??........ive had nothing but bad luck with them, crack...weld....crack...weld...i finally reinforced it and its been good since

Hey, there's someone on ebay selling replica stock swingarms in +2" up to +8" $200 in primer or $300 chromed. Its an inexpensive alternative, but again it wont look as cool or be as light as a big dollar piece.

I saw that....I was wondering if the vendor (The swingarm shop) had some good feedback from you guys here on the forum? Seems to have a good rep on ebay...but then again everyone was satisfied with the shipping but say nothing about the quality of testing them out....

What do you guys think about the front lowering kit? Read a little and it says it does hinder jumping...but adds to stability and widens the track by 2".

Yeh I'm digging this Diamond J 6" widening kit with shock conversion.....been reading lengthy threads about this kit and people seem to like it more than dislike. This way it gives you more options for shock upgrades for the front end....especially on a budget.

I need to concentrate on getting this rear extended first and foremost....if anyone runs across any good extended swingarms for sale then please let me know!

Ok, i uploaded pix to my profile. I put 3 pix of the 3" bracket that extends the stock swinger & carrier. I just dont know the url, or what a url is, so, i couldnt put pix on this thread. But, you can look @ my albums to see.

That one looks to be more beefy than the 2" extension that they sell....

I just ordered a 3+ swinger from the swingarm shop last night for $200 but it looks like it may need one more strengthening support going across it to help it be more sturdy.

Once I get that in, I'm gonna put that on with the 400EX shock I got from a forum member, my new reeds, and go through my carb and rebuild it.

Unless a 28mm carb is better performance with a stock motor? If that is so, I may buy a used one of those and rebuild it and slap it on. I'm just worried that with a stock motor, going to a bigger carb would require machine work done to the motor to achieve my optimum flow from the bigger carb. Doesn't seem like much a step up in size tho...