Need pics of swingarm please guys!

there is one on ebay rite now for a buy it now of $30,and shipping is like $13 and it has a little over a half hour left.With no bidds

Ok....I guess the route I'm gonna take is welding my own. I will go pick up a MIG welder tomorrow or this weekend and get some steel to extend it. Now I wish I wouldn't have sold my old northern tool MIG because it welded great! Did some welding on my powder coating oven with ease....

The kits are also a no go man,they are week and tend to break,or get waller'd out...extending what you have is SO easy just go that rout.

Okie dokie! I gotta get this powder coating oven back up soon....maybe get a factory swinger from someone here on the forum that's selling theirs and go to town! This way the Blaster won't be down til winter....then the powder coating fun begins of stripping it to bare frame and coating everything!

197-0419090018.jpg

Reactions: ROCKSTAR
FINALLY!!!! a round carrier. that is what you want. a round carrier ext swinger. they are a little more money, but WELL worth it. the stock adjustment sucks ass. takes too many tools and takes too long. a round carrier takes 3 tools and about 2 minutes. they are made of chromoly, so lighter, and stronger.

370 has a 400ex shock for sale. 40 shipped. already setup for a blaster. hes parting one out..PM him. he has all kinds of stuff you may want.

go with the dual stage carbon reeds from boyeson. vf3's are way overratede and too expensive. you'll notice a BIG difference in throttle response. plus they are dual stage so the powerband kicks in hard, and it will RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIP!!!!!! i have them on 2 of 3 of my shees..love em...

good luck. hope my info helps.

if i werer to build a blaster it would be just like yours, except with a +3mm stroker and a ported 240 big bore. different colors also. wouldnt want to have a clone, hahaha. but thats how a blaster should look IMO. some of these guys can learn from guys like you.

i have a 3" extension kit on my girls blaster, and its 1" thick aluminum. no problems. it might not look as cool as a $1000 aftermarket swingarm, but works perfect. i ride it hard, and its like new. i bet the swingarm will bend before the extension. i'm sure all extension kits aren't the same, but mine is sik strong. if you want a pic, i can put one on 2nite. dont know who made it though, cause i got the swingarm/axle/carrier all used/assembled off ebay. and yes, it doesnt wheelie nearly as easy, thats why i got it, i dont want her flippin it n gettin hurt, but i can still put it straight up using the clutch.

^ you engine must be weak then, because mine still wheelies VERY easy. It's harder to ride a wheelie,not so much get it up.

Does anyone have any links to companies that make extended swingarms?

I ordered the dual stage reeds last night by Boyesen....they should be here by Friday.

I ran into a Lincoln 220 welder...still brand new for $350 but called the guy back and went straight to voicemail. So I am on a budget of $500 for a swingarm setup....throw some links out here for me guys please!

Ok so now I'm looking at some rear tires to compliment the extended swingarm (when i find one that is). I'm thinking of the 19x10x9 size for the rear. Will that be too tall of a tire? I am looking at this package deal....

ITP Holeshot MXR6 / MXR4 Kit

Would an 18" tire with a 9" rim look OK? I don't like the balloon look, but I also want it to look proportionate...if that makes sense?