Naked pix of my Blasty

is there any motor work done or stock 400? I bet you wish you could get a yfz rear shock on there ehh?

I had a YFZ rear shock on there. It's too stiff. Maybe in the future I'll have it re-valved and re-sprung.
As far as motor work these old air cooled motors have alot of potential. It's hard to keep 400cc's cool so Yamaha designed it with relatively low compression. I've had the head milled down almost flush and also deleted the head gasket. It's been re-chambered as well to match the big bore kit. Flotek did the motor work and gave me a trail port. I polished the exhaust port. Mototassinari made me a one off set of v-force 3 reeds. I just installed a Banshee pro-lock clutch cause the old shee/HD spring setup was slipping. The flywheel has been lightened. Nology pro-fire coil and I run alcohol now to keep it cool.
I ride this thing in the real world so trails and woods is where it's at for me. The pipe is designed for torque. I'm also running 79' IT400 gears because they are wider spaced then the YZ's were.