My Blaster Was Stolen 4 Days After I Got It

rstewart412

Oct 8, 2010
well i've only been on here a few times. I bought my blaster on the 6th. I turned 21 on the 10th. when i woke up on my birhtday my quad was gone. someone stole it out of my backyard. i have a reward for the return of it. I live in stanley, nc. if anyone has seen it please let me know.:(

thats just fugged up dude, hope you catch the theivin bastard and get your ride back !!!!!!!
post us some pics, if ya have any, or at least a good description/color, so we can all keep an eye out in NC. and on craigslist and ebay

with all the blasty bros on here......if that bike is on the net somewhere, it will be found we will keep our eyes open man......i friggan hate theives

Wow, that sucks! Plus it insults you like nothing else when a prized posession gets stolen. X( I'm in NC and always on CL, so I'll keep an eye out for it there. If the Blasty still looks like it does in your avatar when it was stolen, it will be hard to miss if sold whole. Best of luck getting your ride back!! I:I

damn dude that blows! what a chitty birthday present. hope you catch the bastard. post more pics and a list of all your aftermarket stuff so we can keep a look out for it

Hey thanks guys. the pic in my avatar is the only one i got. but if its sold it will be charlotte. i know the first names of the guys that stole it but the police around here are no help at all. My opinion is if you won't work for something you don't need it. i hate thieves. if anyone is selling one cheap nearby here let me know. i spent all my money on the one i had but i have a little $ i can buy another one around or under $500 that may need some work.

it has kinda a rusty fmf gold series fatty pipe and power core silencer. one tie rod is painted and one isnt, because i replaced it. Its an 89 with after '03 plastics. no headlight.

that sucks man!!!!!!!!!!

i really hate thieves......had problems with them myself, its part of the reason i moved across town

thing that sucks is i know the names of the people that did it. but dont wanna scare them into selling it

Wow how do you know their names?? Did you see them with it, see them hanging around, or are you just suspecting you think you know...

There is a huge difference in knowing, and thinking you know.

well ive heard from about half a dozen ppl that said they know for a fact who it was. and i only rode the thing 2 days so it had to be someone real close by. im about 97% sure i know who did it