my big bore banshee build

Come on mang.
Once you get that thing running it's already gonna rip your arms out of socket.
With it's size I wouldn't be surprised if it made 100+ hp.
Ya need to be saving up on an override cause it is not gonna shift at all.
A billet clutch basket cause you will break a stock one.
A lock-up or slingshot clutch will be required because you will smoke clutches on every other outing.
At minimum a TZ bearing on the clutch side to carry the load and a TZ pancake bearing or you will weld the ball.
Also the big motors put alot of stress on the primary drive this is obvious,
and what happens is the stock angled (helical) gears try to pull the crank apart and sometimes that's what happens.
For this reason along with the mis-matched cases your gonna want straight cut primary gears.

Looks like you got clearance for the pipes. Just looked at pic of cyl again. Is that thing even ported yet??? Is there one or two rear transfer ports??

As to the turbo, are you crazy ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

lol i was just goofing around.my bro gave me the turbo for my polaris 800 storm,but that sled doesnt need it,friggin thing is scary enuff the way it is

chatting with tony at tdr racing and found out the pistons for the bbk are for a kawasaki 550 jetski.trying to figure out what gaskets i need for a 4mil. ill be ordering either a 4mil or stock stroke crank today I:I

this just came in today I:I
its a 4mil hot rods crank with all the gaskets ill need to configure this set up.just need to wait for the intake boots/tz and max load bearings/oil seal kit/buy the straight cut gears and big bore pipes.i didnt bother to even try to set it up because my stocker motor is back in the bike and i need the bottom end bolts lol

Attachments

• 4 mil hot rods 001.jpg
    4 mil hot rods 001.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 342
  • 4 mil hot rods 002.jpg
    4 mil hot rods 002.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 403
i got it from tdr racing.it was 500 but i got it for 450
its trued and welded
i bought it from them because they didnt mind answering emails and questions i had.they steered me into the right direction.good people

fffffttttt
just got done monkeying with the 4mil crank,and guess what.it no worky lol.
i put on all the gaskets tdr sent me plus the ones i had plus double set plus i cut out a old stock set i had lol.just keeps getting better.the piston still hits the dome and the intake ports do not match up.heres some pics.

Attachments

• 4mil banshee 001.jpg
    4mil banshee 001.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 501
  • 4mil banshee 002.jpg
    4mil banshee 002.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 712
  • 4mil banshee 003.jpg
    4mil banshee 003.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 596
That's wack. Transfers show it needs to go down and at tdc it shows it needs to go up a ton. Is that a long rod crank? Sure it's for a 4mil? Hell that piston is about to pop the ring off at tdc. Maybe I'll go back thru whole thread later.

probably setup for a stock stroke crank. do you think you could sell the cylinders and get your money back?