my big bore banshee build

just so some of you know i havnt given up.
teaser pic
IMG_0220.jpg

I like the rims too!

Whats the total investment so far in this setup?

I plan to eventually do a BBK my self but will first have ken work his mojo on the stock jugs until im able to get bigger and better.

I thought about the athena 392cc kit and then have ken port it but have heard conflicting opinions on that kit.

Your shee is definately built to the hilt i cant wait to hear it!

thanks guys,
@buget blaster,the jug its self cost me 800+100 for shipping,i got too excited at first and put it together using my procircuit platinum pipes and i hooked up a fuel pump from a skidoo then had it running but i had a air leak and fryed one piston,lucky i didnt ruin anything else.then it was back to the drawing board,i had to get a new set of pistons which cost me and extra 200,then bought a crank of a member at bhq which cost me another 200 which was worth it to me because both sides of the pins were welded.i got the sheare custom bigbore pipes which ran the bill to 630.then got a set of mikuni mmx 38mm carbs which was another 300.lol the +4 swing arm is from ebay which imo,the welds look good and strong.so a lil over 2k+shipping.so now im just waiting for the pistons and reeds to show up.i just hope it doesnt go kaboom the first day i ride it lol
the thing with the athena bbk is its bolt up and go,not like this superior sleeve jug where u have to send them the top half of your case to have them mechine it to make the jug fit

I might be a lil late on this.. but. Its a good idea to use some sealer on the key. They like to leak there. Always a good idea to do a leak test before running a motor.

shees all good up and running,
superior sleeve big bore.76mm wiseco pistons,hotrods trued and welded stock stroke crank,straight cut gears,hinson clutch basket,38mm mikuni mmx carbs,vforce3 reeds,shearer custom made big bore inframes,+4 swing arm,+4 axle,+4 timming,15/41 sprockets,itp ss mags.
bike rips in every gear

some say its 100hp.but theres no way to tell without a dyno tester.alls i can say its fast and seems like im missing a gear because i hit 6th gear in a heartbeat and it still spins out in 6th

i cant at the moment,took the shee down to the river 2 months ago and shee sucked up some water makin one vforce3 reed cage explode,frying one piston.but i sent off the jug to superior sleeve last week,going to get it bored out to 77mm.lesson learned!

picked up a 10mil superior sleeve jug,ported by jd racing 72.5mm,i just need a crank the cases are heading to hjr to be trenched.im thinking about getting it bored out.im still waiting for superior sleeve to bore out the stock stroke bigbore :-(
this 10mil.it should be in a museum lol

shee's an old cylinder i can tell you that much.i have some pics before i figured even things up with epoxy,thinking JD must of been hungover when he did this port work,idk.have a look for yourselves
10milbanshee002-1.jpg

10milbanshee003.jpg

2.jpg

the center piece was in a mess the otherside was worse.
10milbanshee001.jpg

waiting for the epoxy to harden so i can knife out the center piece(hope it dont break)
the exaust ports are in a mess as well.