my big bore banshee build

So many factors are involved.
You need to know which crank it needs, the right rod length, then have the correct piston pin height, and also if a spacer plate is needed.
At this point I'm guessing the seller got this off somebody and ran into the same problems you are now so they got rid of it.
I would get on the horn with Superior Sleeve and think about maybe shipping the jugs to them to figure out for you.

i was told it was set up for a stock stroke.it was you guys that gave me the idea to try a 4mil.lol
thats no problem,ill just keep the 4mil for my stock motor and get another hot rods stock stroke crank.if i was to sell this crank id prolly lose dough from shipping.
when i had my stock crank in it the piston deck hight was perfect
i dont want to sell this jug,id bet this motor would have some power with a stock stroke

a set of cylinders from cp industries would be the way to go. you would know exactly what you have and they will make alot more power.

i hope i didnt steer you in the wrong direction. i never said that it was setup for a 4mm. we were all just trying to help and taking educate guesses on what it might be setup for.

a reputable builder would be able to tell you what stroke and rod length it is setup for with some measurements of the port heights. i cannot help there, i only have some blaster measurements here. i would save the money on buying a new crank. sell that set of jugs. order up a set of cylinders from pollet designed to work with a 4mm crank with whatever rod you have. bolt that up and hold on tight!

$.02

no its all good.to me personally money comes and money goes its when people steal thats what pisses me off.lol
i might sell the crank or i might not or send it back to tdr.just thinking last nite i need another 68mm blaster piston then get my stock jugs bored out if they will handle 68mm then throw the 4mil in there of course get the spacer plate,id still like to see this bbk in action,what makes it unique is it looks different from all the other jugs out there.ill have 2 motors to play with i pretty much have all the parts.just need a transmission for this bbk then im all set

If your determined to figure this out then go for it but i still think a set of cub cylinders with either 68mm or 72mm bore thrown on top of that nice crank you bought will out perform that superior kit you have easily. I only have 1100 total in my whole top end brand new and i couldnt be happier with the 68mm bore and i could of had the 72mm bore at the same price but bigger dont allways mean better. I chose to build the most common setup of 421 per recommendations of the builder even though i wanted the larger pistons. Your stock cylinders will not stretch to 68mm.

If your determined to figure this out then go for it but i still think a set of cub cylinders with either 68mm or 72mm bore thrown on top of that nice crank you bought will out perform that superior kit you have easily.

it will! hands down, no doubt about it.

either way i hope you can get it worked out.

shoot i traded the crank for a trued and welded hotrods stock stroke lol.
but on the way i have straight cut gears.i have a better clutch cover lined up for next pay.and just need a few odds and ends then its go time.we will find out what this ss jug has i got a helmet cam on its way as well to,ill take some vids.
the reason i want the stock stroke up and running is i called superior sleeve and they said this set up will have lots of torque and high rpm.so im looking forward to that

straights are in
straightcutgears001.jpg

and pipes.lol
but i was going to use the guts out of my stock motor if it blows up but it doesnt look like thats gunna happen anytime soon the stock motor is acting like a die hard lol.
i have a contact up here and he said he had a blowen motor but hes willing to give me a deal on the transmission so that will be a bonus

got the ss fired up.damn i should of bought new straight cut gears.if it wasnt for the used ones i got the bike would sound great.think i might get a new set soon and proper carbs