luck just keeps getting worse....

197-0419090018.jpg

spend the cash if you like to jump American Star hold's up great

Is that on your blaster?? I would like to see some better piks of the shockmount, thanks.

the Laeger on mine is built like a brick sh*t-house and it only ran me 120 bucks (ebay steal!)

the next one is gonna be built by me in a jig though, phragle has posted some pics and info that have given me some really good ideas

damn freek, that just sucks, but i talked to them before this "heavy duty" swinger came out, and beleive he told me guarenteed, give 'em a ring, i bet they back it up

awsome, did it come with the aluminum set-up too ????

sweet ken..hopefully u can be the top man on my list of whos gonna build me the "most indestructable swinger on the planet......and mabe weld my POS carrier together too...if it has aluminum capabilities

We were suppose to have a HD swinger from Swingarm shop too..... Makes me want to leave work, and go home to inspect the thing.

timmy check the top cross bar by the motor mount...all 3 of mine started cracking in those spots first.....they shouldve made it a "tube thru" like the shock mount cross bar

well just got the email back from them and they said they will replace it.....if its not from a crash lmao...he also told me that i have only bought 1 swingarm from them, what a bunch o horse sh*t that is...can ebay sellers look thru and see archives to what was sold and when....ive never sold on fleabay so i dont know

i think there is enough interest for someone to go into serious production on this site. There are a few threads that say people want to do them, but couldnt find interest. I know i am interested, i think that it would be the best way to go. And sorry bout the luck freek

i think there is enough interest for someone to go into serious production on this site. There are a few threads that say people want to do them, but couldnt find interest. I know i am interested, i think that it would be the best way to go. And sorry bout the luck freek

Way more people on BHQ said they wanted them than here. So i went out, bought a welder, bought a lathe, spent a lot of time and money building jigs, getting parts lazer cut, buying material etc. I only sold ONE, and that was a test/demo piece I did incredibly cheap, drove a couple hundred milesand installed and setup my self. What happened to the rest of the orders? Simple, you phuckers are cheap, your not going to spend $600 on a swingarm that doubles your travel and doesn't break when you can get a swingarm shop licorice stick off ebay for $195.