luck just keeps getting worse....

Way more people on BHQ said they wanted them than here. So i went out, bought a welder, bought a lathe, spent a lot of time and money building jigs, getting parts lazer cut, buying material etc. I only sold ONE, and that was a test/demo piece I did incredibly cheap, drove a couple hundred milesand installed and setup my self. What happened to the rest of the orders? Simple, you phuckers are cheap, your not going to spend $600 on a swingarm that doubles your travel and doesn't break when you can get a swingarm shop licorice stick off ebay for $195.

lol well i am just looking for longer right now, cant afford long travel suspension, wish i could...

exactly, everyone wants ppl to start doing parts and sh*t but when them time comes, they dont buy sh*t

wo-wo, i said nothing about cheaping out, and i am not gunna commit to something i am not sure i want, and i am saying if someone came up with a template for something that looked good and was cost effective i would commit, i am not sure if u were attacking me there or not, but just incase i am a man of my word...

Way more people on BHQ said they wanted them than here. So i went out, bought a welder, bought a lathe, spent a lot of time and money building jigs, getting parts lazer cut, buying material etc. I only sold ONE, and that was a test/demo piece I did incredibly cheap, drove a couple hundred milesand installed and setup my self. What happened to the rest of the orders? Simple, you phuckers are cheap, your not going to spend $600 on a swingarm that doubles your travel and doesn't break when you can get a swingarm shop licorice stick off ebay for $195.

this is exactly the issue, people who buy these cheap swingers either won't pay the money for a good one, built the right way, or can't afford it.

my Laeger one is a good foundation, but i need to move the shock mount to lower the back end of the bike and get a bit more travel

wo-wo, i said nothing about cheaping out, and i am not gunna commit to something i am not sure i want, and i am saying if someone came up with a template for something that looked good and was cost effective i would commit, i am not sure if u were attacking me there or not, but just incase i am a man of my word...

whitty u still want my pos chrome swingarm i may just get a roundhouse laeger

so if i was to send u the dough ahead of time would u build me a long travel swinger?

way more people on bhq said they wanted them than here. So i went out, bought a welder, bought a lathe, spent a lot of time and money building jigs, getting parts lazer cut, buying material etc. I only sold one, and that was a test/demo piece i did incredibly cheap, drove a couple hundred milesand installed and setup my self. What happened to the rest of the orders? Simple, you phuckers are cheap, your not going to spend $600 on a swingarm that doubles your travel and doesn't break when you can get a swingarm shop licorice stick off ebay for $195.

i would gladly buy one ofF of u as i have need a +4 arm that will work with my fyz 450 rear shock

I cant do anything till I finish school...may be possible in the spring

alright man, u just let me know when u are ready and ill be sure to have the cash all ready for ya...before its built of course...i know the feeling with making and selling parts.....made about a dozen case savers and sold 2 lol