looky what i won

well sorry to say but i got my drivers lisence it was like 75 like you said my cracka ass went cruiseing and to get some ice cream and i went fishing today lol i started doing a little sanding but i need more then one day of nice weather i want atleast a good week of good hot weather so the paint can bake in the sun

you must be installing a double whammy power band enhancer... i been looking for them on ebay. you sound like mr burns on simpsons. haha! keep us updated for sure bro!!

well sorry to say but i got my drivers lisence it was like 75 like you said my cracka ass went cruiseing and to get some ice cream and i went fishing today lol i started doing a little sanding but i need more then one day of nice weather i want atleast a good week of good hot weather so the paint can bake in the sun

Congratulation on getting your drivers license!!!!I:II:I

Yea man congrats on teh licence
oh i remember when i got my license. i burnt up so much gas that weekend and then a week later i rear ended a honda civic lol

Hmmmmm no update yet!!!! some one must be cruising around in the mustang looking for some butterfinger blizzard's from dairy queen...lol

if you haven't painted them already...take a fresh picture of the blue plastics like you did in photoshop, and post it here...I have some insane tricks up my sleeve, and also design graphics/decals/wraps.