looky what i won

i think i could figure it out i know there was somone who ran the full set of raptor 250
i like the 700 also but i found thesse and they were pretty cheap the only problem i could see is the seat not siting right on them but with some time im sure i could figure it out

For that price it's worth a try, good luck, and keep us posted on pics... Will you paint it black or red or run the blue color??

For that price it's worth a try, good luck, and keep us posted on pics... Will you paint it black or red or run the blue color??

il be sure to keep you posted on what goes on with them. they got a small crack but i got some tiger hair growl! for that.
im gana get them to fit then gana come up with a paint scheeme for them. (the black and red ninja wouldnt be what he is without black and red) probley gana mess around with photo shop and see if anything clicks.

well heres an idea i had for the paint just twi differnt things trying to decide witch i like more i wont realy know til i get the fenders but its just an idea the red follows some of the lines and humps in the fenders witch do you guys like better left or right like i said though just an idea as of now
hjdhfhdsf.jpg

krylon fusion works great thats what i used before this time im gana use some plastic adhisive promoter i have no complaints about it

hjdhfhdsf.jpg
[/QUOTE]

that looks like some kind of strange marine life, did you find that washed up on the beach ????

i'm talkin bout the shape, looks like the shell of a half eaten sting ray

i'm talkin bout the shape, looks like the shell of a half eaten sting ray

well you stole that g force axle (yes i watching that on ebay) so i had to spend money on something else lol
and its not half eaten its like 1/8 of the way eaten so you and your bad skills of judgeing a 1/8 of the way eaten sting ray get outa here :p

Last edited:
well heres an idea i had for the paint just twi differnt things trying to decide witch i like more i wont realy know til i get the fenders but its just an idea the red follows some of the lines and humps in the fenders witch do you guys like better left or right like i said though just an idea as of now
hjdhfhdsf.jpg

It looks like something you put on your head that makes it look like you have funny ears..lol

i agree lol...seriously! i'm a fan of blue, red, and black fenders...keep the pics rollin bro :thumbsup:

will do im not a fan of the balck red and blue thing il be sure to keep the pics coming il snap lots on the way to geting them to fit

on a side note are you over on e2s your blaster looks familiar

will do im not a fan of the balck red and blue thing il be sure to keep the pics coming il snap lots on the way to geting them to fit

on a side note are you over on e2s your blaster looks familiar

e2s is my 2nd home and like lots of my family members from e2s, we post here too!