banshee nerfs

Feb 18, 2010
Texas
anybody ever fit any banshee nerfs on the blasty? it seems they still make some nerfs with integrated heel guards and foot pegs for the banshee, i have been searching and it seems nobody makes em anymore for the blaster, they have pics showing they do but when i call and ask em its just a generic photo. i gotta have a set with integrated heel guards and pegs

found these on ebay and they look like they would be easy to fab on. just worried if they would be too long in the front and hit the tire when turning.

Yamaha Banshee Pro Peg Nerf bars fits all years - eBay (item 400176900792 end time Feb-26-11 13:55:49 PST)

Last edited by a moderator:
You have +3+1 a arms, probably won't be a problem for clearance? Just my guess. Try doing it and be the first to do it

kgibson has some shee nerfs on his blaster. Ive got the raptor 660 nerfs which are bigger and ive got them to fit

660 nerfs
downsized_0213001202a.jpg

Last edited:
Novis all that snow on the ground I'm surprised the shee can sit still long enough to be photgraphed , I'd go nuts!!!!!! I'd freeze to death , but it would be fun!!!!

hey blanshee do u happen to have any close up pics of the brake side of those nerfs? or just anymore detailed pics that i could see?

Novis all that snow on the ground I'm surprised the shee can sit still long enough to be photgraphed , I'd go nuts!!!!!! I'd freeze to death , but it would be fun!!!!

haha, back when i took the pic i had just ran outta gas lol. too much snow now to ride anywhere but the roads. which get real boring real fast. that enticer in the background is gone except for the tip of the handlebars lol

ill see what i can dig up for ya. If i dont have a pic of it i will still prolly have an answer ha
This is my old brake set up, i swtiched to an 03 frame and used that its about the same i just dont have a good pic of it
downsized_0619001312.jpg

downsized_0619001312a.jpg

downsized_0213001202.jpg

my front mounts
downsized_0213001227a.jpg

downsized_0307001534.jpg

maybe you can see the new set-up in this one, not close up tho
downsized_0730001749a.jpg

i'll be doing my ltz400 pro armor nerfs w/heels soon, but will need to cut out 5 inches and reweld for them to fit
but for $145 brand new i couldn't pass them up