Raptor heel guard mod

Oct 30, 2017
So I was doing some searches on nerf bars and heel guards and I'll be running a set of Tusk nerfs but I saw a post that someone added raptor aluminum heel guards to their blasty. Not gonna lie it looked pretty good, only downfall is having to mod up a mount to mount it to the frame of the bike but they mount right up to the pegs. Has anyone else done this? I' looking at the Raptor GYTR heel guards or the Blingstar heel guards.
s-l400-1.jpg
s-l400.jpg
Also found a set from the 700 raptor that are backhand would match my nerf bars (black with black webbing).

I was gonna with 450 blingstar heelguards but i have modded nerfs with foot pegs attached and holes for them, havent gotten to it yet tho, i seen it on here too so should work

Reactions: ProjectBlasturd
I was gonna with 450 blingstar heelguards but i have modded nerfs with foot pegs attached and holes for them, havent gotten to it yet tho, i seen it on here too so should work
Yeah the only downfall is modding a bracket to mount them to the frame which I'm not all too worried about. I believe I heard somebody say that the bolt holes practically almost line up and with a little persuasion the bolts will line up and go right into the foot Peg holes. I'm getting the Tusk nerf bars which don't have heel guards integrated on them so I'll have space behind the foot pegs to mount up the heel guards