buying me a Banshee.....

Even if that Banshee has been ridden a bit. I think its still worth the 4500. Yea it is a lot.
But price a new Raptor or YFZ450 off the showroom floor. Sales tax and all that.

My point with that Banshee is I hop on and ride. I have built, wrenched, bought quad parts and done all that fun stuff. Give me something stock or semi stock and let me ride.

I just dont have the time or interest in rebuiding, or wrenching.

So thats the price to hop on and ride. NEW Banshees show up on Ebay from time to time.
Usually go for 5-5500 they have all been way far away though.

If you are going for something stock and hop and ride then this isn't even a choice. Get the YFZ. It's superior in EVERY facet from a stock standpoint. Banshees are relatively weak from a stock point.....in just about everything. Stock shocks suck.....motor is heavily restricted and doesn't beat a stock 400EX by much....nothing appealing about a stock Shee IMO.

not sure about the 400ex. i had a stock banshee long time ago and i would beat 400ex. with just pipes it would beat a 660r.

but that banshee is not worth 4500 as the guy is lying about it having zero hours. what else is he not telling the truth about.

not sure about the 400ex. i had a stock banshee long time ago and i would beat 400ex. with just pipes it would beat a 660r.

but that banshee is not worth 4500 as the guy is lying about it having zero hours. what else is he not telling the truth about.

It will beat a 400ex, but it won't blow it away like you would think the almighty famous Banshee would. I've seen them run stock and they do typically turn out like this...about 1-1/2 quad lengths until top end where the Shee has a little more top speed stock.

I have no clue what a stock shee runs on power....claim 36-38hp but I don't know if that is crank or RWHP......assuming RWHP....because with a pipe and filter, multiple people have hit 50RWHP. It's ridiculous how detuned they are.

Last edited by a moderator:

As a side note, I LOLed at that. I'm sure a lot of Shee owners can say the same. I:I

when you can get them for cheap why not.
$800 421 cub
$1500 421 drag cub

and there has been many different quads in the barn, many.
i want to say there has been 8 blasters in the past year and half.

when you can get them for cheap why not.
$800 421 cub
$1500 421 drag cub

and there has been many different quads in the barn, many.
i want to say there has been 8 blasters in the past year and half.

Do you just buy, fix, and resell or what? I can understand an XC shee and drag shee around but not buying 5 for my own personal use. I've contemplated fixing up broken quads that go for cheap because there are always tards that think they are unfixable when the top goes out. Hell, one of my friend's cousins had an ATC250R just handed to him for free since it needed rebuilt and was just sitting in a garage. I remember one complete moron kid on one of the quad forums way back that literally threw away(in a dumpster) his engine after the top end went out and was looking for a new engine. X( I don't have the time or start up money to get into that at the moment either. Cars are my main interest, and quads are distant favorite behind a few things but they are still a blast to work with.

No there is only one banshee at my house right now. The others are all gone. Buy, fix, ride for a little, then sell.

gotta agree with shee and others on that banshee not being worth it
i find them around here anytime i want, 2000 range for good clean quads

i noticed the seat wear and tire wear too,
but look at the paint on the clutch cover, its got scrapes from being kicked,
if new out of the crate, why is that paint worn? also, there is a minor bit of surface rust
in one of the heel gaurds.
$2500-$2800 max