some one rigged this blaster lol

At 9.99, I'd buy it for parts. What an assclown. People are totally clueless. What's really funny is you know there is some dummy out there that will buy it and then place a bid on it that is actually over $500.

ya it isn't a blaster engine. and i think the 900cc refers to the amount of fluid for the tranny.

but those rear tires are beastly.

I'm curious about that engine, too. Its obviously 2-stroke and that quad chassis is obviously a Blaster, but judging by the clutch arm position on the engine, its not a Blaster 2-stroke. Something off an old dirtbike, maybe?

I think sheeblast is right... the 900cc refers to the oil capacity of the gearcase.

When I first got into working on quads, I bought an unknown ATV and was looking all over it to see if I could find an engine size stamped on the engine. I saw '2,500cc' stamped on the clutch cover and thought 'Hell yeah! This things a monster! I didnt know they made them THAT big!'... Then I did a little more research and discovered it was a Warrior...

ya it isn't a blaster engine. and i think the 900cc refers to the amount of fluid for the tranny.

but those rear tires are beastly.

They are Realtors. I don't think they make them anymore. We had a 250X out one time and it had realtors on them.......it is the loudest tire I've ever heard. It makes a weird whizzing sound at speed on a road.

They are Realtors. I don't think they make them anymore. We had a 250X out one time and it had realtors on them.......it is the loudest tire I've ever heard. It makes a weird whizzing sound at speed on a road.

i was more referring to how wide they are.