Ebay score!!!

good score bro...but it pisses me off when people list things that say...."dirty" but works fine..are u kidding me, take 5 minutes and clean the things up before u sell them

check the last posts in "good deals", it was earlier today, then follow that, and look at his "other parts"
he has hubs/rotors for $25
and norman420 spindles are the way to go there

check the last posts in "good deals", it was earlier today, then follow that, and look at his "other parts"
he has hubs/rotors for $25
and norman420 spindles are the way to go there

Thanks for the info. Have a couple guys that are supposed to be coming over tommorrow to buy some parts so hopefully I will have the extra funds for those soon. Just couldnt pass these up even if they have to sit on the shelf for a while.

Good score!

If ya don't have to go with convention you can do some fun builds with cheap eBay stuff.

My latest eBay suspension stuff.

spindles, hubs & rotors.... $12.17
calipers........................ $19.99
braided brake lines f/r.... $ 9.99
shipping....................... $16.00
.................................. $58.15

ball joints w/free ship.......$36.00
YFZ shocks shipped.........$210.00
---------------------------------
total for a really weird
LT front suspension......... $304.15 + some welding wire

Not YFZ or Shee but will be interesting ... LOL

Brake setup showed up today. actually much cleaner than I expected. They are dusty but hell they came off of a quad. Definately a good deal. Just need to move some more parts so I can get the hubs and spindles.

Whatever I can find cheapest and best condition. You have some for sale?

na brotha i dont but ill keep an eye out for ya. ive seen some banshee hubs on ebay for cheap tho i was just curious if you was trying to get yfz hubs, i tried to fit a set of aftermarket yfz hubs on my norman spindles and they didnt fit.

Thanks for the info. I pm'ed him the other day and he said he didnt think the YFZ hubs would fit. Looking like Banshees are the easiest to find. Just gotta get the cash for good ones now.