looky what i won

if you find a paint that works well let me know i havent found any but ive seen hella$ spent trying. O thought about viynly wrapping mine!!

Vinyl wrapping typically does not work well with plastic (even worse than paint)

I'd say good look with the fenders, not hatin but I think they're ugly as all hell

Vinyl wrapping typically does not work well with plastic (even worse than paint)

I'd say good look with the fenders, not hatin but I think they're ugly as all hell

they look way differnt on the quad gives it a nice sharp look il post up a pic of them floating on the quad still go some cuting to do but im close they need a good bit of moding but for 20 bucks i just couldnt pass it up pictures coming in a minute il show some of the moding i did already

here they so far i had to cut off the tabs in the rear it will show in the pictures and for the left side with the way the frame curves. you gota cut a notch out on the underneath of them so they left and right can sit even. i gota do something with the front still the way the fenders curve up it makes the front of the seat sit about 2-2 1/2 inches higher then it should off of the tank cover.
thesse are just some quick pictures when i get them to work il do a full diy on them if wanted if you had them in your hands the way they need to be cut just explains its self.

right side
hgfder.jpg

left side
hgrtu.jpg

hgfdsa.jpg

and heres them just siting on the quad
hhhjjj.jpg

Reactions: super noober
id b up for a diy. maybe get the rest of the matching 250 fenders if this works well? someone did that posted it on here and never came back lol

the full set would stop the seat problem i like the full set but i just wana run the rears plus i already started cutinng lol

get a rappy 250 seat and start getting creative lol

looks really good though i like the size of them as well

well here they are still need some triming to finish them off but they fit and look awsome wasnt hard at all to do just some cuting heating and bending would also like to say thanks to tater agaion for the help wiff em.
on a side note saw awks swingarm today and holy sh*t that thing is beefy
111222.jpg

1111.jpg

well here they are still need some triming to finish them off but they fit and look awsome wasnt hard at all to do just some cuting heating and bending would also like to say thanks to tater agaion for the help wiff em.
on a side note saw awks swingarm today and holy sh*t that thing is beefy
111222.jpg

1111.jpg

no problem man!! they look pretty cool..definetly different.

I:I