long time no talk wassup bf peps

frankin blaster

Aug 14, 2012
weirton wv
I've been working crazy hours and finally landed a job with Chesapeake oil and gas services :) I still have my 4 blasters but recently added a 86 Honda 250r and a 2011 BMW s1000rr to my collection

What have you guys been up to?

As always if you need parts ask I'm sure I can hook you up for cheap $$I:I

wassup Derrick !
glad to hear your working steady.

and .....bmw s1000rr < mmmmmmm !

Last edited:
wassup Derrick !
glad to hear your working steady.

and .....bmw s1000rr < mmmmmmm !

Check out some vids on YouTube about it its awesome I will never buy a gsxr zx10r or any other kinda bike again

Also I will be attending your wild ride with the 250r hopefully you have some hill climbs around your area if not we must make some

Also I will be attending your wild ride with the 250r hopefully you have some hill climbs around your area if not we must make some

sweet I:II:II:I

only 1 notable hillclimb left, the J-town police bought the one small mining area and made a shooting range, a few hillclimbs were dozed, others behind their rifle range backstop,
but one is still accessable
just be ready to boogie if j-towns finest come running with ar-15's :D

sweet I:II:II:I

only 1 notable hillclimb left, the J-town police bought the one small mining area and made a shooting range, a few hillclimbs were dozed, others behind their rifle range backstop,
but one is still accessable
just be ready to boogie if j-towns finest come running with ar-15's :D
Lmao I boogie around here a lot local pigs shot my tires out thinking I would stop I kept going till I lost them :)

2elb30l.jpg
my BMW s1000rr I keep it at my buddies HOUSE
30rp4yf.jpg
my 250r and my princess getting ready for daddy to take her for a quick rip

Last edited: