I will never part out my blasty pledge thread

sold my '96, which i bought brand new, due to a bad crash, broken collar bone/shoulder blade, and busted up the blasty pretty good too, had to pay the bills somehow, i almost cried as the dude loaded it into a van
but told myself when i started modding this one that i will die and/or be buried on this one.
blasty for life !!!!!!!!!

ps. considered a yfz450, but after riding with one earlier this year, and being right on his ass all day long in the trails, whats the point, in open areas maybe, but it didnt have sh*t for me where i ride

I know I won't part it and hope I never have to sell it. I'm putting alot of work and love in my blaster on a very tight budget.it may not be as nice as alot of the blasters on here but I take great pride in what I'm doing to it. If it wasn't for my blaster, I would of never found and came on this forum. I have enjoyed this forum greatly. I feel privileged to become friends with some cool people on here. People like awk 08 who didn't really know me put took the time to call and help me when my pc was down. This forum is the best with the way people are willing to help with info and tips for the new one that don't know. There is alot of passion shown for this little underdog atv on here. That's what makes me proud to own a blaster and share my love for it with other people. That's why I will always have a blaster. Even if I get to old to ride it. Lol.

I may buy and ride another atv but will keep the blaster. I'm not going to put all the time and money in it to sell it for a fraction of what I put in it. It will be around for my grandson to ride when he gets old enuff.

i pledge allegiance to not part out the quad that people call a blaster. and to the republic for which it stands, one forum, under great people in the whole world. indivisible with awesomeness and help for all. i dont know most of those words, but it is a great forum. i have been on my share of forums, minitruckinweb, lay it low, s10forum, arizonas10, and blasterforum, and this one is by far the best.

can't remember if i chimed in the last time this was up but if i did I'll say it again never ever partin out or sellin the blaster unless it's to like save my wang or somethin like that. wang before blasty

i pledge allegiance to not part out the quad that people call a blaster. and to the republic for which it stands, one forum, under great people in the whole world. indivisible with awesomeness and help for all. i dont know most of those words, but it is a great forum. i have been on my share of forums, minitruckinweb, lay it low, s10forum, arizonas10, and blasterforum, and this one is by far the best.

lmao, funny stuff there bro

moving to 450 and keeping the race quad and making a show machine with a big bore stroked all out machine. Already have to much in it and the suspension will handle anything. It's already nice but it's a race machine, now have time to make it a show machine and maybe show up at a few 2 stroke mx races.

main.php

main.php

Last edited: