i want a rear 36t sprocket how can i achive this

thekingblaster

Aug 9, 2012
OHIO
Hello as read above i was wondering if.there is any diy on this cause i heard i could use honda sprockets or something like that so if anyone can help me thatll be.great

What front sprocket do you have? I'm guessing a 14 or 15???? Do you have
The mods to pull that high gearing? Where do you ride?

I race motocross and i have 14t 40t and i have like no top end and i just put a stroker in it and its ported and im buying the .40 over piston tomorrow

your acceleration, what is needed for mx racing, is going to suck with anything more than 14/40.
i've been to a couple mx tracks just to play,
and none of them had long enuf straight aways to even get into 5th/6th gear.
my 13/40 gearing did well IMO

huh??? 14/40 and no top end? I run 14/40 and all i have is top end. I cant keep mine on the ground.. of course I sit back I little further im tall as far as I know im basicly stock except for reeds and pipe and timing advance.. well I am running 18' rears though.. but you really have no top end?

Yes i cant keep mine on the ground but these tracks im at im hitting doubles and table tops in 5th and asking for 6th but hopefully this stroker and .40 helps alot

And i just top out so fast and i never use 1st ever cause its a waist of time and the same with 2nd ! I started in 3rd for holeshot and rip ass so if i could get my 2nd like 3rd now i would be tickled to death

ahhhhhh my bad my apologies.... im backwards like usual.. forgive me.. I got mental issues lol.(for real) anyways your wanting your second gear to be your first... hmmmmmm this is a mx question im not so familiar with,, but what I can say is what gears are you usualy in ? its going to be try n fly .. I cant help you with this one, some one should fill in knowing more...

There is a honda sprocket hub that will fit a blaster, and it will allow you to run a smaller sprocket then the stock hub. I think it was a honda sprocket hub??????

I dont remember, i looked for info on it and cant find anything about it. DOES ANYONE KNOW????? :-/

i know the Yamaha YTm125/75 rear sprockets work and are a lot cheaper than buying a new carrier. Im running 13/32 on mine on the dirt oval and the front is a CR125 sprocket, the rear a YTM125/175 piece

why not just use bigger tires?I top out really fast on mine with my big fat funny lookin mudlites, no problem kickin her out either.