I know this isnt the right place to ask but need help

hemikidd

Feb 2, 2011
queens NY
whats going on everyone i was just wondering if anyone on the forums has a 2007/08 wolverine 350 2wd bike an IF you do.. is it capable of having a plow on it an getting thru a good amount of snow since it 2wd or it cant make it thru?

with some chains or studs and some weight it could plow some snow but obviously not as much as a 4x4 quad. for big storms you'll need to plow a few times during the storm rather than wait till the morning and try to push 2'+!!

yea i know im not expecting for it to plow thru like a foot an a half .. ive even seen 4x4 quads not get thru that snow i just wanna know is it possible

Um the wolverine should to good but if o were u I'd get a yamaha grizzly 660, find a use one since they don't make the 660 anymore I used to have one and it plowed snow easy, plowed the driveways on my street easy.

Um the wolverine should to good but if o were u I'd get a yamaha grizzly 660, find a use one since they don't make the 660 anymore I used to have one and it plowed snow easy, plowed the driveways on my street easy.

hes obviously lookin to get what he can out of his wolverine...not go buy a grizzly. i would say go ahead and get some weight on 'er and some chains and good tires. give it a shot and see what she can do. and with the mounting of a plow-if you cant find one thatll fit it its simple to get a plow without mounts on it and weld some up.