I need to let out my feelings.

96MXBlaster

Jun 20, 2010
SD
Alright. I have alot on my mind and i need to let it alll out so here it goes. Well i have been fighting with my mom since i was 8. We have never gotten along and i have really never liked her. She is always complaining and saying she does everything but she doesnt! all she does is do the laundry. ( Which i do my own.) And she cleans which i also help with. She calls me lazy but i work harder than she does! I mow the lawn snowblow the driveway clean do my laudry and pay for all my sh*t including my quad and sled i paid for one hundred percent my money and all the parts i need and want!!!! She doenst appreicate the things i do. Whenever i get into a fight with my parents they bring up working and i try to explain i work just as hard as they do but they scream in my face WHO CARES!! Im so pissed at them. And now we got into another fight today. My friend asked me to come with him to do a harescramble. Im tight on money and he said he would pay half my enrty fee if i worked it off. So i said alright. two days ago my dad didnt care. Today he is like " No you arnt going to borrow money from him to do that" I was like WTF i will work for him! He doesnt care. So i was so pissed i go in my room yelling at the wall. I was trying so hard not to swing at him. He is like aaron we will get down there they have races oncea month!! He says that everytime but when i ask him again he will be like sorry bud we are low on money! Dude and he also set me up. This kid asked my mom if i could go to his bday party and they would ride. My mom told him yes and i didnt want to. Then my dad asked me to go with him yesterday to ride. Im like well can i go to souixfalls for that race next weekend? He is like i dont care. then today he is like kid you have rode twice in the past week! Im like BS you set me up!!! Then goes on about how my life isnt hard! Im 13 and i have paid for both my sled and quad by working for them!!!!!! I cant take this anymore guys. And my parents also lie to each other about me. I listend to them talk sh*t behind my back and my mom said her life has been hell since i came into it. Then when i talk to a counsloer about my probs. she will sit there on her fatt a$$ and say she didnt say anything and act all inccoent and sh*t. Im ready to start a freakin fist fight right now. Thanks guys for listening to me i have no ohter place to turn anymore.

I would feel sorry for you but I can't. I never had a dad in my life and had a mother that worked to much to even do anything with me. YOU have to work on trying to make it better. At least you have a family.

I would feel sorry for you but I can't. I never had a dad in my life and had a mother that worked to much to even do anything with me. YOU have to work on trying to make it better. At least you have a family.

Yeah i know. I just talked with my dad and we are cool again. And im sorry i never knew that about you. You are a really great guy demon and i wished i wouldhave knew your story earlier bro! Thats hard to go through..

i know how you feel bro. cant get along with my mom to save my life, she actually called the cops on me once when i was like 12 haha. dont live with her anymore though.

but it sounds like you need to invest in a punching bag I:I

i know how you feel bro. cant get along with my mom to save my life, she actually called the cops on me once when i was like 12 haha. dont live with her anymore though.

but it sounds like you need to invest in a punching bag I:I

Haha really?? My mom has theatend to call the cops but my dad calms her down. Man im glad i got my dad. And i actaully would like a punching bag! lmao

That pretty much how my Mum is.

Mine tried to send me in military school, when i was getting in trouble in Middle School, then she found out how much it costs!

That's pretty much how most women are, you know?

Just stay out of her hair, she'll stay out of yours. Win, win situation.

Yeah i know. I just talked with my dad and we are cool again. And im sorry i never knew that about you. You are a really great guy demon and i wished i wouldhave knew your story earlier bro! Thats hard to go through..

Lol. You don't even know half the story. You have it way better then I did. Just trying to get you to understand that it could be a lot worst.

Sorry to hear about your situation , I'm glad to see you have a strong work ethic and arent afraid to get done what you want done . You do live in their house , and just like I tell my 11 year old that yes its my house and my rules . BUT my kid can't honestly say about Me what you have said about your Mom or Dad. Do your best , take care of the things you do ( Laundry , Cleaning , Yard Work ETC ) . before you know it you will be out on your own , on your own terms making YOUR rules . Make the best of what you have and do right by yourself . Don't over react to them , If you ask for permission for something and you are told no , I would say " Is there a reason why? " and if they have no reason then I would just reply with ok and walk away . If anything they will start to question their own actions toward you and maybe see how they can improve the health of your family and learn to communicate better . Don't break anything bro , its not worth it . My wife used to slam doors , throw sh*t and have tyrades all the time , her Type A personality got her a mild stroke and she takes anti-depressants to maintain a calm even keel . It used to be really bad around my house and there was so many times I wanted to leave , but I always had hope that things could be better and they are , It took a long time and I've been blamed by her a million times for the struggles she has gone through , but I know the truth and I can sleep good at night because of it .
Good Luck .

Take a tip from someone who never got on with their parents and was living on the streets at the age of 14, and got into some real bad stuff, including drugs..

You need to try to get a long with Mum and Dad.

Families are a blessing, and you should try to make the best of it.

I may be hard at the present time, but causing friction is not a good thing to do, it only will make things worse.

Look on the brighter side, at least you have a home to go to, and in a few years you will be able to make a home of your own.

Just hang in there Bro, or I fear you will end up like me, I was 28 before I got my life together!

I grew up without my dad I never knew him so it didn't really phase me my mom said he was shot one night I don't know tho.. And she said he beat her and stuff which I still don't know and always said he was dead so I thought... Then about a week ago she was talking to my almost step dad and was saying guess who found me think back 13years ago I'm 13 so Is my dad alive???? I don't know and I just idk if he is dead or alive

hey man, i know how ya feel. i stopped seeing my dad when i was like 10 or so, 5 years ago ish, and i dont want anything to do with him, for the way he treated me and my family. now my parents rather say my mom, never pushed me to see him, and she let me do what i wanted. but because of her devorice like 30 years ago, she had never remarried, and we have always been stuck in a hole with money, and is very rare that we can do fun things. (like we just had our first auctal vacation siince i was 5, and im 15 now) so when money comes into the play, ppl usually get more agravated and say somethings that they dont mean. idk if u understand, but when u have no money, and you cant pay the rent, or bills, you start to get eviction notices, and edventually they throw u out. and its very hard andstressfull, because it is hard to find a plae to live in the 30 days or however long they give you until they kick u out. and with that said, if u guys are really tight on money, that feeling and thought is constantly going through everyone's heads, and usually thats what causes more anger and frusturation towards eachother. we doing ok for now, and we are able to enjoy our selfs, and do fun things, but way back in like 12 years ago until like 3 years ago, we moved some 5 times cause of eviction notices. all the money that i have saved in my bank account got used for the rent, and my brother started to work and help pay the rent. my mom was constantly angry and mad, and always yelled at me and my brother for things we never knew we did. what im trying to say is that it will get better when fincial stuff works out for ya. it awesome that u pay for ur own stuff, and everything, but u should try and talk to ur mom about whats going on, and say that u will help pay the rent or load money or somehting, so that way u and ur family will be in a better situation then u r now. doing that is up to you and is your desision. ohh and the reason y ur parents wont let u go to that race is because of 2 reasons. 1 there scared ur gonn get hurt, and put everyone in a woorse place then they are, and 2, because they dont want you to borrow "money" if u are not going tpo pay back. im not saying you wont, but what i am saying is god for bid somehting happends, and u cant. then what happends?
im not picking sides, but i know the plce ur in. and im not also saying that money is everything, but what i am saying is that with gas being 3.39/g thats not the only thing that is increasing and have to worry about. try to make peace with your family, and try to work things out. just hang in there man! everything will work out edventually. like my grandmother has always told me" she's your mother, and she will neeed u just as much as you needed her"
hope things get better man!

Try to make them some money they will like tht my grandma and grandpa bought my first 4wheeler then my grandpa and grandma got my blaster then another... Then we flipped tht and made 400 bux then bought another and made 600 so the more money u make them the happier they are I constantly buy and sell blasters and make money and then they keep on letting me buy them and making them money.. I get paid by the parts I take off the bike and then I get a extra finders fee so it's a win win

living on the streets at the age of 14, and got into some real bad stuff, including drugs..

Wow! Same here. I was out on my own at 14 but didn't really mess with the drugs but did a lot of drinking.

you guys saying your on your own at 14. thats rediculous. i got a step brother whos 14 and hes the most immature little f**ck i know (plus im pretty sure hes a homosexual), along with anyone he hangs out with his age, i cant even imagine him on his own!! you guys musta been way ahead of your age to be able to survive on you own that young. i know i wouldnt have been able to back then. good for you guys!

you guys saying your on your own at 14. thats rediculous. i got a step brother whos 14 and hes the most immature little f**ck i know (plus im pretty sure hes a homosexual), along with anyone he hangs out with his age, i cant even imagine him on his own!! you guys musta been way ahead of your age to be able to survive on you own that young. i know i wouldnt have been able to back then. good for you guys!

Didn't really have a choice.mom was never home so I raised myself from age 8. I would come home from School and take care of myself. My mom was at work so I would have to make my own dinner and get up and ready for School in the morning by myself.

You just have to make the best of the hand you were dealt man. Probably alot of us on here werent given the best situations, but the best of us were able to turn them around. It just takes patience, work ethic, and maturity.

I grew up without my dad I never knew him so it didn't really phase me my mom said he was shot one night I don't know tho.. And she said he beat her and stuff which I still don't know and always said he was dead so I thought... Then about a week ago she was talking to my almost step dad and was saying guess who found me think back 13years ago I'm 13 so Is my dad alive???? I don't know and I just idk if he is dead or alive

Your Mom may be protecting you or herself, just let it be and all will become clear with time.
Man, you are at a stressful age. I can still remember those years. It was bad.
I had excellent parents and a great childhood, but I remember turning 14 and seeing that my parents were not perfect.
As it was, their marriage was on the rocks and broke up when I was 16. I left home, and it sucked big time.
Very few people in this world give a damn about you, and many just want to use you or steal from you especially if you are young.
Stay with those who love you, who care about you, even if it is work putting up with them.
You will learn from that work.

Divorce sucks.
It leads to poverty and a lack of time for parents to relax and spent with their kids on good terms.
It leads to stress on the single parent and even the other parent too, that makes it hard for them to make good decisions.
Divorce and its stress causes kids to lose confidence in their parents.

Because my parents divorced, I was determined to have a strong and lasting marriage for my kids.
Well, after 20 years of a great marriage and two kids raised into successful careers, my wife had a mid-life crisis and left.
We went from a wealthy middle class family, several vacations a year, travel and toys, to struggling on the edge.
The three younger children have struggled with stress and anxiety. All of us have including my ex-wife.

Have patience, learn to be calm, learn to negotiate.
Learn to talk less and think more. Do more than your part and watch the rewards grow.
Keep working. Get up early and do well in school, it will repay you BIG TIME.
Work after school, it feels good to have money in your pocket, not have to beg.
Don't let people steal your money with smokes or drugs or games or junk food or other fake stuff.
Keep at your hobbies and out of your parent's hair. They will support you when they see your interest.
Ask little of them and give them as much as you can (chores, school etc). Then when you want something they will be unable to say no.
I know from being on both sides.

I hope this helps.

Steve

The life behind me and the life in front of me makes me who I am. I am this way for a purpose. That purpos is only known by God.