I need to let out my feelings.

Alright. I have alot on my mind and i need to let it alll out so here it goes. Well i have been fighting with my mom since i was 8. We have never gotten along and i have really never liked her. She is always complaining and saying she does everything but she doesnt! all she does is do the laundry. ( Which i do my own.) And she cleans which i also help with. She calls me lazy but i work harder than she does! I mow the lawn snowblow the driveway clean do my laudry and pay for all my sh*t including my quad and sled i paid for one hundred percent my money and all the parts i need and want!!!! She doenst appreicate the things i do. Whenever i get into a fight with my parents they bring up working and i try to explain i work just as hard as they do but they scream in my face WHO CARES!! Im so pissed at them. And now we got into another fight today. My friend asked me to come with him to do a harescramble. Im tight on money and he said he would pay half my enrty fee if i worked it off. So i said alright. two days ago my dad didnt care. Today he is like " No you arnt going to borrow money from him to do that" I was like WTF i will work for him! He doesnt care. So i was so pissed i go in my room yelling at the wall. I was trying so hard not to swing at him. He is like aaron we will get down there they have races oncea month!! He says that everytime but when i ask him again he will be like sorry bud we are low on money! Dude and he also set me up. This kid asked my mom if i could go to his bday party and they would ride. My mom told him yes and i didnt want to. Then my dad asked me to go with him yesterday to ride. Im like well can i go to souixfalls for that race next weekend? He is like i dont care. then today he is like kid you have rode twice in the past week! Im like BS you set me up!!! Then goes on about how my life isnt hard! Im 13 and i have paid for both my sled and quad by working for them!!!!!! I cant take this anymore guys. And my parents also lie to each other about me. I listend to them talk sh*t behind my back and my mom said her life has been hell since i came into it. Then when i talk to a counsloer about my probs. she will sit there on her fatt a$$ and say she didnt say anything and act all inccoent and sh*t. Im ready to start a freakin fist fight right now. Thanks guys for listening to me i have no ohter place to turn anymore.

sounds kinda like me and my family except i have a job and im never home i aslo start welding school this summer, i drink alot and stay with my freinds as much as possible, so turn to your freinds and enjoy them bro, this year i lost 4 of my freinds bc they all got in seperate car wrecks its really thouph on you..

dopamine-things-that-make-me-happy-32.jpg

Man you guys are a big help. I sat my parents down and we talked. We are all cool again. My dad promised he will take me to some races and my parents support my racing. Im trying very hard to do my part and im picking up jobs left and right. In one week i get to make my first payment on my z400. I will only have 200 dollars left to pay on it before i get to start buying stuff i want again. I want to thank all you guys for your advice and life stories.

I would also like to apoligze to my parents for this thread. I read my opening comment and i sound like a violent little kid when im not. Im an honor roll student and have never been suspended and have never gotten a dention. If a modertor or admin wants to close or delete this go ahead because that was pretty immature of what i said. Thanks again everybody and i think things are getting better here

you sound like a good guy, your parents may be hard on you but maybe they dont want you to make the same mistakes they might have made. take this from someone who has no parents above ground; be good to them and learn to forgive, they are the only ones youre ever gonna have. peace and good luck!

Last edited:
Your Mom may be protecting you or herself, just let it be and all will become clear with time.
Man, you are at a stressful age. I can still remember those years. It was bad.
I had excellent parents and a great childhood, but I remember turning 14 and seeing that my parents were not perfect.
As it was, their marriage was on the rocks and broke up when I was 16. I left home, and it sucked big time.
Very few people in this world give a damn about you, and many just want to use you or steal from you especially if you are young.
Stay with those who love you, who care about you, even if it is work putting up with them.
You will learn from that work.

Divorce sucks.
It leads to poverty and a lack of time for parents to relax and spent with their kids on good terms.
It leads to stress on the single parent and even the other parent too, that makes it hard for them to make good decisions.
Divorce and its stress causes kids to lose confidence in their parents.

Because my parents divorced, I was determined to have a strong and lasting marriage for my kids.
Well, after 20 years of a great marriage and two kids raised into successful careers, my wife had a mid-life crisis and left.
We went from a wealthy middle class family, several vacations a year, travel and toys, to struggling on the edge.
The three younger children have struggled with stress and anxiety. All of us have including my ex-wife.

Have patience, learn to be calm, learn to negotiate.
Learn to talk less and think more. Do more than your part and watch the rewards grow.
Keep working. Get up early and do well in school, it will repay you BIG TIME.
Work after school, it feels good to have money in your pocket, not have to beg.
Don't let people steal your money with smokes or drugs or games or junk food or other fake stuff.
Keep at your hobbies and out of your parent's hair. They will support you when they see your interest.
Ask little of them and give them as much as you can (chores, school etc). Then when you want something they will be unable to say no.
I know from being on both sides.

I hope this helps.

Steve
My mom never really gets mad about anything nor does any1 in my family so I have it good I just wonder sometimes u know and. I try to stay outta trouble but will never get in big trouble

Man you guys are a big help. I sat my parents down and we talked. We are all cool again. My dad promised he will take me to some races and my parents support my racing. Im trying very hard to do my part and im picking up jobs left and right. In one week i get to make my first payment on my z400. I will only have 200 dollars left to pay on it before i get to start buying stuff i want again. I want to thank all you guys for your advice and life stories.

Communication is one of lifes must's!

Great news lad, it is great that there is harmony again in the household.

You just hang in there, life will be what you make it.

If your like me when I was that age I just made not so good decisions when you get belittled and verbaly abused for no justable reason and getting worked over on doing work. dakota7 you and my dad are similar only he never got kicked out cause he had to take care of his 4.........or 5 brothers and sisters till he was 20 or so. The only time to himself was when he worked. You ont have to resopon to this post just mutting y thoughts out there.

Alright. I have alot on my mind and i need to let it alll out so here it goes. Well i have been fighting with my mom since i was 8. We have never gotten along and i have really never liked her. She is always complaining and saying she does everything but she doesnt! all she does is do the laundry. ( Which i do my own.) And she cleans which i also help with. She calls me lazy but i work harder than she does! I mow the lawn snowblow the driveway clean do my laudry and pay for all my sh*t including my quad and sled i paid for one hundred percent my money and all the parts i need and want!!!! She doenst appreicate the things i do. Whenever i get into a fight with my parents they bring up working and i try to explain i work just as hard as they do but they scream in my face WHO CARES!! Im so pissed at them. And now we got into another fight today. My friend asked me to come with him to do a harescramble. Im tight on money and he said he would pay half my enrty fee if i worked it off. So i said alright. two days ago my dad didnt care. Today he is like " No you arnt going to borrow money from him to do that" I was like WTF i will work for him! He doesnt care. So i was so pissed i go in my room yelling at the wall. I was trying so hard not to swing at him. He is like aaron we will get down there they have races oncea month!! He says that everytime but when i ask him again he will be like sorry bud we are low on money! Dude and he also set me up. This kid asked my mom if i could go to his bday party and they would ride. My mom told him yes and i didnt want to. Then my dad asked me to go with him yesterday to ride. Im like well can i go to souixfalls for that race next weekend? He is like i dont care. then today he is like kid you have rode twice in the past week! Im like BS you set me up!!! Then goes on about how my life isnt hard! Im 13 and i have paid for both my sled and quad by working for them!!!!!! I cant take this anymore guys. And my parents also lie to each other about me. I listend to them talk sh*t behind my back and my mom said her life has been hell since i came into it. Then when i talk to a counsloer about my probs. she will sit there on her fatt a$$ and say she didnt say anything and act all inccoent and sh*t. Im ready to start a freakin fist fight right now. Thanks guys for listening to me i have no ohter place to turn anymore.

If its that bad save your money and do what i did move out at 15!

Ive spent one night back at my mothers house since i was 15 and it was because i passed out there after a long trip back homewhen i was discharged from the army.

Atleast your pops is there ill be 31 and i can count on one hand how many times ive seen him in my life and my mom was gone all the time.Its life bro suck it up and make the best of it.

Sounds like you got more than the minimum 3 hots and a cot so be thankful.

I would also like to apoligze to my parents for this thread. I read my opening comment and i sound like a violent little kid when im not. Im an honor roll student and have never been suspended and have never gotten a dention. If a modertor or admin wants to close or delete this go ahead because that was pretty immature of what i said. Thanks again everybody and i think things are getting better here

Hey we all have tempers. I know I've gotten into fights with my parents, and said things i would have never said with a level head.