How many are from PA ?

Im from northeastern PA (elk county) i ride some of our endless gaslines haha, and a lot of places on my property

My family and my friends family ride up around there, there are alot of good trails too like cherry springs, whiskey springs, The Bloody skillet, and if your willing to travel there is a GREAT place called Majestic Trails, have you heard of any of these?

Just an update on a riding area in Glassport, PA. No longer able to ride, two kids were in a bad accident on there quads and were life-flighted out of there only for their parents to sue the borough so they shut it down to riding. $300 fine if they catch ya. Glassport police were very nice when they told me this last Sunday let me have a warning! Sucks to loose a place close to ride though.

Hey 2strokelife... where is there sand pits in PIKE? i camp up there all the time.. In Thunderswamp trail system. I live down in Wind Gap. Any kinda sand would bring me right back home to the pines of ney jersey.. If u would like to expose your secret sand pits that would be awesome.. thanx man

i live just north of williamsport, idk any places to ride...i just ride on my property....itd be nice to get together with some ppl and ride sometime

Just got back from caledonia in Gettysburg. Raced my dad on his 750 brute force and kept up in the long straights and could pass on the inside trails. Got the blaster all muddy, going out to clean.

I just wanted to know how many people are from PA and were you ride
i live in the middle of the state around Middleburg Beavertown area most of the time i ride in the woods or fields but i do alittle racing with the blaster maybe 5 times a year and alot of hill climbing on the coal hills I:I

oil city in venango county, usually just trail ride, but also just got my blaster about two weeks ago ha, ne way, just got trailer lights hooked up and im ready to ride haha so if u live close hit me up on here