How many are from PA ?

blaster22077

Mar 19, 2008
I just wanted to know how many people are from PA and were you ride
i live in the middle of the state around Middleburg Beavertown area most of the time i ride in the woods or fields but i do alittle racing with the blaster maybe 5 times a year and alot of hill climbing on the coal hills I:I

im from Kittanning, Pa about an hour northeast of pittsburgh alot of the pa guys are going to gettyburgh to ride u are welcome to come i think end of april early may if all goes well

im from washington county, in a town about an hour south of pittsburgh. theres alot of woods, coal dumps to ride around my area... pretty much every small town around me has coal dumps. also, i follow powerlines, and gas pipelines that just go on forever.

I'm from the York/Harrisburg area. Not much to ride around here, everything is an hour and a half to 2 hours away. Yesterday I checked out Breezewood Proving Grounds and had a great time there. If any of you are in the area and are into MX you gotta check this place out.

Aside from that, in a few weeks i'm planning on getting a membership at Tower City Trail Riders, which is up in the Tremont area.

I live in Northwestern Pa. About 10 miles south of Lake Erie, and 10 miles east of the Ohio border. It is about as secluded as it gets. If you want to go riding just step off your porch.

I live about 10 minutes south of Philly. We usually go riding down by the airport, its pretty big back in there..

We are probably going over to Jersey within the next few weeks to check out a new place.

im from bucks county just north of philly i ride @ my house and race d6 as much as possible

I am in lycoming county Williamsport area. Me and my buddies all go to blossburg in fact we were there to day. We also ride in a little spot by the river in williamsport. Also have gone to centrailia and soon we are going to trevorton and i have heard nothing but good things from that place.