How many are from PA ?

I live in eastern PA near the Delaware Water Gap. Lots of riding on the APP trail. and sides of the mountian. Ride powerlines, old quarries, front lawns, roads. Always lookin for new place to ride or new riders. send an e mail if anyone in the areah would like to hook up for some nasty riding

I live in eastern PA near the Delaware Water Gap. Lots of riding on the APP trail. and sides of the mountian. Ride powerlines, old quarries, front lawns, roads. Always lookin for new place to ride or new riders. send an e mail if anyone in the areah would like to hook up for some nasty riding

how far from scranton are ya? i live about 40 mins north of there.

Yah i know good ones =)... Playwiki..Trevose..SomeTrails Down The Street from me i live right across the street from saint marys hosiptal..i have a 05 blaster sorta workd...idk whts wronge with it wont start...i ride currently a 05 yz250f...

I'm from Lawrence County in PA. Theres some smaller hills like in my back yard basically but in order to do major riding takes at least 15 minute road rides, for REALLY awesome riding go to Rimersburg, it's up near Clarion. What sucks is they might be flattening it. It's a big, old quarry.

i live in northeast PA (pike county) we ride alot of sand pits and we can get into alot of state game lands through our community, and the trails lead all over the county.

im not from pa. but i live about 30 min from philly if theres anybody from around this area that know any places near by i would like to check it out,im from de.

i am in bethlehem pa. about 45 min north of philly and about 30 min east of reading. looking for a place to ride i have a truck to haul my blaster plz let me know NEED TO GET OUT LOL

im in nazareth pa, just found out about an offroad club its 30$ a month but its 68 private acres. i havent found anywhere else to ride . google fenoffsbluemtclub itll give u all info . its in the valley which is cool. anyone wanna go riding let me know im always down.

I'll add to this- Here in the burgh, i have found three places to ride Legally. The first is well know around here and is usually busy- it's called Peters creek - old strip mine- in Large,PA by right off of RT 51 by century 3 mall they have been doing work there but still rideable, about 200 acres. Major hill climbs.

The second is Old Glassport dump. This use to be a motor cross track facility and is owened by the Twp now, they allow riding there but you are not allowed to drive your vehicle up to the flats (a-holes are dumping garbage) there is limited parking on the street before it and the Mayor lives a stones throw away and will tow your vehicle along with a $400 fine.:-[. This is a whole mountain of riding and is also well know. -this is where my kids learned-

The last place I havent visited yet but plan on asap is called adamstown slags. Suppose to be awesome to ride it is off of Rt30 before irwin. Relatives are there often and tell me it is the best. Has huge hill climbs

-Bob