Heres where we drill

wilder11354

Mar 9, 2012
Montrose, Pa
new idle adjuster screw, will go in the casting here. Gonna have a friend do it at his machine shop, read to many stories about free hand drillling and excessive air leaks that way.

Decided for time being will just clean this one up, readjust all settings, and run it this way, till more money for new carb is handy. TORS is gone. junked it.

Attachments

• Blaster Carb.jpg
    Blaster Carb.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 205
I don't think that will work- doesn't it have to be on a upward angle to adjust the slide? Maybe i'm missing something?

I don't think that will work- doesn't it have to be on a upward angle to adjust the slide? Maybe i'm missing something?

the slide has an arch in it, where this goes in it will be below arch slightly at full closed slide. SO screwing it in will hold slide up, or where you want the idle at, based on slide being lifted(prevented from closing) slightly off full closed position

I drilled and tapped myself, got the moose carb cap kit - comes with everything you need. It's really not that hard, just requires patients. You're going to need to file that down, if you haven't already, to be completely level too.