Blaster up for sale!!

EZRider76

Feb 23, 2012
WNY
Hey fellas, been a few years, but I'm back trying to sell my '01 Blaster. Asking $1000, nothing needs to be done to this machine and it has extras, read below. I still live in the Southern Tier of WNY

Here's the deal, the machine runs great, new tires and FMF TurbineCore2 exhaust (roughly 100 miles and not run last year), new clutch plates and cable, new shift lever and seals, new intake boot and boyesen reeds, front wheel bearings, brake cables, custom rear hydraulic brakes, after market carb rejetted, heel guards, working headlight and new front sprocket, chain and chain guards. Plastics look a little rough and seat has a cracked rear corner. Also willing to give up my tusk clutch tool, leakdown tool and spare jets. It also will come with a spare swing arm and front a-arms, I wanted to stretch it and widen it, but I don't ride it. I am even willing to deliver it up to 100-150 miles.

There is one other catch, I have a guy wanting just the engine and I offered to have it to him by Sunday, but I don't want to tear it apart and parts the thing out...it's a great machine. If someone is interested in this machine or knows someone who is looking, gotta move quick and let me know. There's no cash in hand yet, so it's first come first server. Fastest way to respond is here, or email me at 1ezrider76@gmail.com. Someone save me from partsing this out. I can send a pic if there isn't one in my profile.

-EZRider76

I offered to sell it for $550, which I'm ok with. I know I could make more by partsing it out, but I just want it gone out of my barn.

Ok fellas, the engine is gone. If anyone is interested in ANY other parts from this machine, I'm willing to deal...just no trades, money only. I'm going to let it ride here for a little bit before running to ebay. Let me know what you're looking for, I'll let you know if I've still got it and then we can negotiate price. Below is a quick list of what is available...

Frame
Tires Mounted on Rims (roughly 100 miles new, front and rear)
FMF Gold Fatty Pipe and FMF TurbineCore2 Spark Arrestor
Aftermarket Carb jetted for std. air filter and exhaust listed above
Plastics (def not new, but still in usable condition)
Seat (has a crack in the rear, but all in all it works)
Handle bars
Thumb Throttle
Custom Rear Hydraulic Brakes (entire system including foot lever)
Swing Arm (with good brake rotor, sprocket, carrier bearings, axle, etc)
Rear Wheel hubs (also be sold with Swing Arm)
A-Arms (Upper and lower)
Heel Guards
Foot Pegs
Mechanical Brake Bracket (Rear brake)
Brand New Clutch Cable
Brand New Clutch Plates (package opened, never oiled or used)
Head Light
Front Shocks
Rear Shock
Gas Tank with Petcock

I'm sure I've forgotten something, so just feel free to ask. Like I said, prices will be negotiated, I'm not trying to retire of selling this stuff, but I won't be giving any of it away either (except to the local recycler if it comes to that). I'd rather see the parts go to a worthy home than to the junkyard.

I am looking for a front brake lever, key, key switch and housing. PM me if you have these items? Thank you!

Do you have the rear brake caliper? Also interested in the clutch cable and clutch lever. Is it a standard or EZ pull?

How much for rear brake caliper

$1000, lol. Seriously tho, bought another engine that I'm rebuilding to put back in the machine. Not partsing it out now. Sorry...but if you want, the machine is still for sale.