Helmets required in pics

should helmets be required in pics and vids?

• YES

Votes: 88 64.2%
  • NO

Votes: 49 35.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
null-13.jpg

Hahahahahhaahha thats GREAT! I:I I:I I:I

4. Feel free to attach ATV related pictures to you posts. Pictures of riders without helmets will be deleted - riding without a helmet is very dangerous and is an activity strongly comdemned by ATVriders.

the ending of this rule will soon be signed:
Blaster Forum
I:I

I have to say, even tho I wear my helmet when I'm not putsing around in my own yard, it is foolish to not wear a helmet. This poll on the other hand, mind you I haven't read all the posts, seems ridiculous to is and the result could be an utter abuse of authority. Not all states require the use of helmets, so how can a web forum mandate it? If someone wants to tempt fate, ride like an ahole and post pictures of themselves doing it, then that's on them. If you are someone who has integrity, maturity and wants to be a leader for safety and post pictures with your helmet on, kudos to you. I gone it unbelievably unconstitutional for a web forum to censor a members freedom of speech and expression. They are just photos and videos people, you don't like it, that is fine. You don't want your children acting foolish, step up and make that a teachable moment instead of one where you choose to act immature and lash out at the person posting.

I wish everyone safety, health and happiness. I will wear my helmet, I ask you do the same so that my tax dollars don't go to feeding you, housing you and and paying for your medical bills, all because you want to take a picture of you smiling while you attempted a double pits to chesty and failed. I'm voting no to this poll, just because of the principal of the poll.

I will wear my helmet, I ask you do the same so that my tax dollars don't go to feeding you, housing you and and paying for your medical bills, all because you want to take a picture of you smiling while you attempted a double pits to chesty and failed.

Hahahahaha thats great too.... This thread has me laughing like crazy lol

I voted yes. I knocked my self out on a tree when I was 9 not wearing a helmet.
You hard heads that feel you don't need on cause your a bad ass top rank rider who has never needed one well rock on and hope you never have a mechanical failure that causes a wreak like say a tie-rod or some other guy runs into you.
The other thing is some new kid to riding might see your pic and think it cool not wear one and that would be the worst thing a new rider could do.

im all for helmets... the first yr i got my blasty i took a bad shot from a log right next too my right eye which required about 25 stitches to close up...wouldnt have happened if i had a helmet on...always wear them

Status
Not open for further replies.