Helmets required in pics

should helmets be required in pics and vids?

• YES

Votes: 88 64.2%
  • NO

Votes: 49 35.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what i see in the crystal ball for your future.........
images

cant tell you how many times trees have hit me in the face and eyes when i use to trail ride...

I really like how you guys are trying to stop idiots hurtin THEMSELVES, then theres a guy with a avatar of a half naked broad teaming up with a guy that's making fun of another member? Really get site you guys are running here, you DEFINITELY have your sh*t together!

I'm with Tyler, I can't support a site being run by people as ignorant as they are. Someone answer this question, How does enforcing helmets in pictures help stop people from being idiots and not wearing a helmet while riding? Someone that chooses to wear a helmet is very opinionated, and probably unlikely to change because of a rule on a website. They're like someone that smokes weed, they're not going to change easily because they think they're better than everyone else.

I've have had that happen numerous times. I say keep the rule. Work on the rest next. I'd rather my son learn what boobs are than to think hey if theses guys are riding without a helmet and doin jumps and wheelies I can too then see him brain damaged or dead. If that's the worst he's gonna learn then so be it I'll just explain when he asks. My opinion.

if you don't want to support this site, because some of us want to promote safety while riding ?
may i suggest another one for you to frequent.............

ATV Riders News - ATV Racing, Videos, Photo Gallery, ATV Models & ATV Product Reviews, Interviews, and Articles! - Honda Yamaha Suzuki Kawaski CanAm Polaris Artic Cat Kymco

you will be sadly missed

By support I meant I was going to donate and be a "supporting member" but I'm not so sure about that now, by the way, I like how you avoided my question which is clearly in bold.

I Seriously wish that I had my quad at home, because I would make a video of me just putting around in first gear, not even getting the RPM's above idle, talking about how stupid of a rule it would be, then watch it get taken down and laugh at how dumb of a rule it is!

if you don't want to support this site, because some of us want to promote safety while riding ?
may i suggest another one for you to frequent.............

ATV Riders News - ATV Racing, Videos, Photo Gallery, ATV Models & ATV Product Reviews, Interviews, and Articles! - Honda Yamaha Suzuki Kawaski CanAm Polaris Artic Cat Kymco

you will be sadly missed

Awk, not sure if your being sarcastic but Ive been a member of that site for a few years, and pics and video without a helmet on are really frowned upon over there....

I really like how you guys are trying to stop idiots hurtin THEMSELVES, then theres a guy with a avatar of a half naked broad teaming up with a guy that's making fun of another member? Really get site you guys are running here, you DEFINITELY have your sh*t together!

I guess your referring to me.
1) she is not half naked, she is wearing a bathing suit
2) I have no idea what your talking about ,I'm not teaming up with anyone , and I'm certainly not making fun of anyone here

I'm with Tyler, I can't support a site being run by people as ignorant as they are. Someone answer this question, How does enforcing helmets in pictures help stop people from being idiots and not wearing a helmet while riding? Someone that chooses to wear a helmet is very opinionated, and probably unlikely to change because of a rule on a website. They're like someone that smokes weed, they're not going to change easily because they think they're better than everyone else.

We are not trying to make people wear helmets. It's there choice. Ridding without a helmet is an unsafe practice and we don't wish to encourage it by allowing pics and vids of it. I'm sure that if you look around on the car forums, you won't see pics and vids with people drinking and driving.

I'm with Tyler, I can't support a site being run by people as ignorant as they are. Someone answer this question, How does enforcing helmets in pictures help stop people from being idiots and not wearing a helmet while riding?

You still arent opening your mind to try to think about this. I DONT CARE if you or your buddies wear a helmet or not when riding around your property or wherever you ride as long as its not a public riding area. I would love to see everyone wear helmets, but is not as important as the pictures posted online. If you go riding for a day with no helmet, how many people are going to see you? Maybe a couple?
If you post a picture or video if you riding with no helmet, that image and video is forever stuck floating around this thing called the internet. Hundreds or THOUSANDS of people will see that video.
As said before, I dont want kids seeing you riding irresponsibly and think its OK.

First of all, E00400X, you know what I'm saying, don't try and be a smartass about it. Also, look at Triple_B's avi, how is that allowed on a "family" site? And you and ddq were talking about a member calling him a crack baby? That's just wrong and would get both of you banned on any other forum that I've been on.

Blasterdemon, I understand that you guys are trying to encourage wearing helmets for safety, but people that don't wear helmets are like people that do cocaine, they don't see the problem in it and won't change.

DDQ, I understand that also, but it's gonna happen no matter what, so parents should teach their kids the dangers of not wearing one, so they make fun of the dumbasses that don't wear one.

P.S. I always wear my helmet, goggles, gloves, and boots, and I just do trail riding. Don't think that I don't because I voted "no".

I'm for people wearing helmets, but they only help to a degree. Three guys went sledding down a big hill/small mountain near where I live on a bus hood, wearing helmets, and all killed themselves, now that mountain has a guard rail half way up it, ruining fun for anyone else.

This is my last post on this topic by the way, I wear my helmet, so I don't have a problem, and I don't think we should all get divided because of a stupid thing like this.

People need to stop badgering people about there views, when they vote or post why they voted.

I dont feel it's right. Stop badgering people on how they vote.

Some fo you are out there way to far ! comparisons to crack cocaine, really !

Lets keep this real ! wow, some of you are really taking this way to far and out there. With compatisons i'm seeing.

Sporty

the way i look at it.

a seatbelt is a state law. but it can save your life or it can take your life.

a helmet, state law on trails, and tracks. can save your life, can take your life(hypothetically..im sure theres somewhere out there)

im not trying to start a fight. im voicing my opinion.

look at the pros, you dont see them going out and racing balls to the walls without protective gear...yeah maybe they're required to wear it, but still, practice at home, they're wearing everything.

im just saying, if you have that big of a problem with it, then either dont post a video of it, or put on a helmet simple as that. no one can control your youtube channel. but here on bf, we're trying to be safe and look good to the community, not try and be a bunch of punks who think they're invincible.....or invisible....ehh either way.

ya'll get what im saying here.

its a simple do or dont.

Status
Not open for further replies.