Helmets required in pics

should helmets be required in pics and vids?

• YES

Votes: 88 64.2%
  • NO

Votes: 49 35.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, E00400X, you know what I'm saying, don't try and be a smartass about it. Also, look at Triple_B's avi, how is that allowed on a "family" site? And you and ddq were talking about a member calling him a crack baby? That's just wrong and would get both of you banned on any other forum that I've been on.

You have me mixed up with someone else.....I never called anyone a crack baby..I would love for you to point out the post in which this happened

Blasterdemon, I understand that you guys are trying to encourage wearing helmets for safety, but people that don't wear helmets are like people that do cocaine, they don't see the problem in it and won't change.

You must ride without a helmet yourself because your not understanding what I'm saying. If you go back a read what I posted SLOWLY, you may understand it.

You have me mixed up with someone else.....I never called anyone a crack baby..I would love for you to point out the post in which this happened

Ryan, Im the one who made the crack baby reference. Stop giving other people credit for it!

I'm gonna go ahead and play the Devils advocate for the Forum , in regards to the Administrative side of it . I couldn't give two f**cks about a dumbass who doesn't have the brains to protect him or herself , what I do give a sh*t about is MY freedom to ride MY quad , and so does everyone else here . Go ahead , ride w/o a helmet , just don't expect it to be allowed here to put a black mark on the Forum and the rest of us associated with it . Blasterforum doesn't want to be plastered on the 10 oclock news because one of its members decided to do something stupid on camera and got messed up . because all of a sudden theres more BAD press to hold against the ATV community .
GOT IT?
Be a Rebel , Rage against the machine and feel free to piss into the wind , but don't expect that it's gonna fly here .
Best post to this point in this thread.I:I

This isn't about telling anyone what they can and can't do , its about keeping our rights as riders and putting what we do in a positive light at all times . I don't really LIKE to go on beach rides on clean up days , but I do it because it's REALLY good press and it keeps us RESPONSIBLE people doing what we like to do. Blasterforum is a PUBLIC place , so ANYONE can come here and watch video's , read comments and yes USE YOUR STUPID ANTICS as content for any kind of article they may want to write . The RESPONSIBLE FOREWARD THINKING members of this site understand this and don't want our sport marred by the actions of children and adult children who still think nothing bad can happen to them . I said before I don't really care if you don't wear a helmet while riding , but It's NOT GOING TO BE DISPLAYED ON THIS FORUM . If the bike is sitting still in your garage or driveway and your half naked girl is siting on it GREAT , But ANY pictures depicting riding w/o a helmet and It shouldn't be allowed .
Next best postin this thread...I:I
Feel as if I wrote it myself.;)

Let me say it again: I'm done posting on this thread, arguing with you guys over petty bullshit. I could care less about the rule because I wear my helmet anyways so it doesn't affect me.

if you don't want to support this site, because some of us want to promote safety while riding ?
may i suggest another one for you to frequent.............

ATV Riders News - ATV Racing, Videos, Photo Gallery, ATV Models & ATV Product Reviews, Interviews, and Articles! - Honda Yamaha Suzuki Kawaski CanAm Polaris Artic Cat Kymco

you will be sadly missed

Actually AWK he wont enjoy or support that forum either.
I pasted the rules below. The part about not allowing helmetless pics on TRUE ATV sites has always been disallowed by ALL reputable sites. I am surprised it has ever been allowed here and the avatars as well and all the eff this and that by all the kids on here as well.
Check out rule #3 & 4 below
1. If you don't like someone, make believe you do or don't respond. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.
2. Leave the flamers to the moderators, don't respond.
3. Refrain from swearing, making sexual and drug references,or creating alternate usernames.
4. Feel free to attach ATV related pictures to you posts. Pictures of riders without helmets will be deleted - riding without a helmet is very dangerous and is an activity strongly comdemned by ATVriders.
5. No commercial advertising of any sort, except for advertising for our sponsors/paid advertisers - including banners in posts, avatars, or signature lines, website addresses, phone numbers, or messages (public or private). This includes users advertising for different shops or companies. We enjoy all shops taking part in ATVriders but no contact information, including websites or phone numbers. The administrator alone will make the final decision on what is advertising but as a simple rule it covers all retail shops, chop shops, and product manufacturers big and small. Manufacturers are strongly encouraged to post information on their own products, but please no ads or prices. Violation of this rule will result in one warning and then a permanent ban.
6. ATVriders.com does not promote, certify, or endorse any of the sellers, buyers, or seller's merchandise. There is always risk involved with purchasing from unknown individuals online. You alone assume all risk and responsibility for those transactions. You alone are responsible for taking necessary precautions to protect yourself from potential internet fraud. ATVriders.com will play no role whatsoever in transactions initiated by individuals acting on their own behalf in the Classifieds section.

I like cake. ..

31011-PS3cake.jpg

Where do you get all these pics awk?

And wtf happened to this thread :-/ its been all over the place and back and its covered everything from crack babys to the ufc and even some fine lookin cake.

I think im just gonna put my helmet on, smoke some crack, bake a cake, and watch some ufc now.....:eek: thats my crack face

Where do you get all these pics awk?

And wtf happened to this thread :-/ its been all over the place and back and its covered everything from crack babys to the ufc and even some fine lookin cake.

I think im just gonna put my helmet on, smoke some crack, bake a cake, and watch some ufc now.....:eek: thats my crack face

yeah, i've said my peace on this helmet issue, those who don't "get it" that helmetless pics makes this sport, website and all of us look like 7 th grade drop out inbreds,
there is no more i can say to try to get thru to those with challenged IQ's.

so i am just playing along with the off topic comments to keep this thread in the "new posts"
to further help spread the word.

and when those off topic, or any subject comes up,
i just goggle the first thing that comes to my very imaginative mind, and hit images, choose what strikes me as fitting and funny and post it.
for instance, bd7's cake comment made me think...
"like a fat kid luvs cake" i googled that and you see the result above, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.