Helmets required in pics

should helmets be required in pics and vids?

• YES

Votes: 88 64.2%
  • NO

Votes: 49 35.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Helmets riding YES! Ive lost way to many friends Cu's of no helmet and most were within a 1/4 mile from home. Atv or bike.. !!! Doesn't matter...!! Put something on your dome!!!!

I still cant beleive this thread. Cant have a pic without helmet? Really?
My daughter rides around the yard with her grandpa in the yard on the riding lawnmower. Maybe they need helmets to.
Can nobody take responsability for there own actions anymore? If i see a pic of someone doin something stupid on here then i need to try it to right?

No more pictures without proper eyeware either. I got hit with a rock once so...
You also have to have fully inflated tires because i know a guy that almost caused another guy to crash and he had kids so...
If your picture shows you not looking where your going or climbing a hill that is obviously to steep it will get deleted.

I do always wear my helmet. Oh and vote responsibly..

I think it's a great rule. It's stupid to ride without a helmet. Do you really think we should allow pics and vid of mbers riding without helmets that could influence younger members to go riding without a helmet ? I call that being irresponsible.

Status
Not open for further replies.