Headlight

#1Blaster

Jul 1, 2008
Dubuque, Iowa
Has anyone tried any different type of headlight on the blaster besides the square one that comes stock on the 2001? Such as low voltage LED fog lights. Also, How do I get a picture to come up with my post or profile. I already uplaoded one with my signature and it still doesnt show.

i am running the 03 hood just for the light has that cleaner look to it i think .. i think u can run them fog lights but u need a smaller watt build..

Thanks, I like the old style front end, I was looking to mount lights in my bumper. Kinda sacrificial lights. Still cant figure out the picture thing.

i havent but my light bracket broke and im getting new plastic so im trying to get the light mounted in the plastic

There are a few threads about how to change out to the small "bullet" style headlights. You mount them up front or on your fenders, but you have to change out the 55w bulbs for a 25w bulbs for them to work. The popular light seems to be one from Walmart,and you can buy the replacement 25w "flood" bulbs from Menards .

i wa sthinking about solar bulbs, and i was wondering if u got realy brigth solar bulbs if you could mount em on your blaster, and ive seen people buy battery powered bulbs and put them on a fourwheeler, as long as you can moun em they should work, (battery lighst that is

Last edited by a moderator:
mount them under the fenders, i did on my old 01' blaster and i put 25watt bulbs in and it worked fineI:I

Racecutfendersontheblaster004.jpg

Racecutfendersontheblaster002.jpg

or above

NewG-ForceAxleandRazrs004.jpg

finishonblackrims020.jpg