FTZ piped 400 Blaster vid

lol oh god that would suck. that pipes cool thoguh because its like normal ridable. not like pure drag. well thats mostly the quad.

but yo to proect the pipe, fab some like roll bar sh*t out under the fenders or something so if it does goe, it will like stop at the fenders, then no further. or something like that

lol, that things dangerous! I like it Paulie! Great Job man, keep up the good work!

wait till i build this full drag port layout on your YZ jug ,i got big plans and it will be :eek:r atleast feel twice that fast, paul

what class are you in? like jesuschrist braaaap class or something? cuz it looks like a intence trail blaster then its just like BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP down the track. i love how its like hybrid

what class are you in? like jesuschrist braaaap class or something? cuz it looks like a intence trail blaster then its just like BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP down the track. i love how its like hybrid

Classing my ride gets technical.
Technically I should be in the same class with 1000cc top fuel Shee's and Nitrous street bike motor quads. These are screwy quadfest rules.
I'm not into peeps pointing and laughing at me trying to race those guys.
So last year I entered the mod 10 class (370cc max 2 stroke class/700cc max 4 stroke).
This class kept me away from Banshees and paired me with most 250r big bore combos + the modified 450's and Rappys.

i've been buying lotery tickets so maby id win and offer you 10,000 for it, hell if i got it id jest clean it and slobber over it and occasionally take it down the road...
you did a REAL good job on it, i love it